Team needs for every team 2020

SteelKing728

For Tennessee, a lot of these will be fixed in free agency, but for now:

1. QB

2. Edge Rusher

3. RB

4. RT

5. CB

After that, depth is a problem at a few positions, though if you ask me, I’d say the biggest needs there are at WR and interior DL. TE could be improved as well, since Walker is likely to be cut, and the OL too.

For the Seahawks (hopefully some of the needs, especially along the DL, will get resolved via Free Agency ) : 

-DE x2-3 (like all our DL are FA to be... and wasn't even that good to begin with)
-DT x2
-TE (Dissly is very good but so far injury-prone) 
-WR (a good YAC or #3 receiver would help tremendously)
-OL (seriously all position on the line could be upgraded, except LT)
-RB (Carson is more than fine as #1 and Penny as #2 but need another guy at least for depth, but also in case of the others RBs getting injuried - like they were at the end of the season). 
-CB (competing for CB2 ideally - or for the Slot CB position)

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Houston Texans:

- GM/HC

Yikes! Maybe William O' Brien the GM can fire BOB and find a better coach (and still keep his ego intact?). I don't think it'll happen but we can all dream a little

Edited by MagicMT
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MagicMT said:

Yikes! Maybe William O' Brien the GM can fire BOB and find a better coach (and still keep his ego intact?). I don't think it'll happen but we can all dream a little

There is a very small part of me that is thinking that BoB is going to hire Nick Caserio to be the Head Coach - because that's the only way this all makes sense, Caserio as the HC (who really does the GMs job) and BoB as the GM (who really does the HC job).

It's a mess, it's an absolute mess right now.

• Like 1

1. Pass rush (whether it's interior rushers or EDGE players)

2. Interior offensive linemen

3. Wide receiver

4. Inside linebacker  

Wide receiver and inside LB are different in terms of need, in that we have depth if we need it at WR but IMO need a talent infusion there in terms of bringing in an established #1 or #2 receiver that could help take the passing game to a new level. At inside linebacker I don't think we really need a blue chip guy, but we could use one more reliable player there. Would rather go the route of signing a mid-priced FA than spend high draft capital at that position. 

14 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Redskins (assuming we re-sign Scherff and Williams comes back):

1. FS

2. TE

3. CB2

4. SLB

5. WR2

6. 3rd Down RB

I'd change the order around a little bit, but it's a good list.

1. LT if Trent doesn't come back

2. CB

3. LB

4. TE

5. WR

6. FS

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

You'd really put FS that low?  I see a massive hole there.  Same with TE.

Well LT is #1 until Trent returns. We have no one to put there. And no, don't tell me Geron. Norman is likely cut. I am not comfortable at all trotting Moreau out there to play starting CB. We're switching to a 4-3, which means we're missing the LBs necessary to be successful. As far as FS, yes we need an upgrade, but I can deal with Montae playing there and focusing on other things at the moment.