Should the Cowboys TRADE Dak?

Uncle Buck

Should the Cowboys Trade Dak Prescott?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Cowboys Trade Dak Prescott?

• Yes! Trade him, improve other areas of the team and let MM develop a rookie.
    • No! He's a great quarterback and those are hard to find. Pay the man!

Well Jerry is desperate for another SB before he passes away, so Brady makes sense given his desperation.  Add the real reason $$$$$$ that would be generated in Sales, Merchandise,  24/7 non stop coverage with everything Dallas/SB bound! Sounds like a Jerry move to me.

Can see it now. Secret "non tampering" wink😉wink meetings with Bradys Agent about Signing with Dallas the week before FA while we dangle the FT being used on Dak fir the public. It's just be the QB version of their HC hire! 🍺

Tom Brady to the Cowboys is gaining a lot of steam lately. Also now favored more to go to the Cowboys over Raiders and Chargers in Vegas Odds. Also gives the Cowboys a “out” on Dak Prescott without getting crucified in the media. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Tom Brady to the Cowboys is gaining a lot of steam lately.

Not its not.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Also now favored more to go to the Cowboys over Raiders and Chargers in Vegas Odds. Also gives the Cowboys a “out” on Dak Prescott without getting crucified in the media. 

Every Vegas bet that includes the Cowboys will always pull in a lot of suckers. I bet the Cowboys have good odds to win the NBA championship this year. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not its not.

You're right. Michael Irvin's comments didn't get picked up and spammed everywhere.

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Every Vegas bet that includes the Cowboys will always pull in a lot of suckers. I bet the Cowboys have good odds to win the NBA championship this year. 

Better than the Wizards, that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

You're right. Michael Irvin's comments didn't get picked up and spammed everywhere.

He walked back those comments. But youve been around long enough to know that everything Cowboys related gets blown up to stupid levels. Even really dumb trade/FA rumors. There is nothing outside of media *speculation* that Brady/Dallas has any legs.

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

MLB Commissioner Rob Manfred has vacated the Astros 2017 World Series and awarded it to the Dallas Cowboys.

Not the 2019-2020 season, but the one prior 2018-2019.  I had a little time and looked at Spotrac.  Prescott made less than like 10 long snappers in the league for his compensation from the Cowboys.  Imagine that, a starting quarterback making less than some long snappers.  It was crazy!

I can't blame Dak for wanting the mega bucks.

Personally?  I don't think he is worth the enormous contract that he wants.  But, the Cowboys have the cap space to do it and still keep a great team around him.  So yah, he should get paid from the Cowboys, no doubt.

But man, I want to see the Cowboys buck the recent trend regarding quarterbacks.  Trade him for a King's ransom.  Take those picks and find a QB, get a stopgap guy like Rivers/Brady or even Hill.  See what happens.  It would be entertaining to watch unfold and if it works, it could set precedent for future QB deals.

Honestly, I don't think Dak wins games himself.  I don't know how much he would win without that o-line and RB.  I would love to see what he does on a team who doesn't have as strong a line or RB.