News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:
2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I really hate this decision.

I don’t get the cap challenges. What cap challenges? Seems the cap is going to rise substantially with next CBA

I think "Cap Challenges" is code for "we can spend the money better than a $16m RCB" - - not "we dont have the money"

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think "Cap Challenges" is code for "we can spend the money better than a $16m RCB" - - not "we dont have the money"

Well you were willing to spend 35 million for a mid tier QB who had mediocre stats before this year so I don't know why paying 16 for a CB who is among the best at his position for catching rates is such a crime. 

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Well you were willing to spend 35 million for a mid tier QB who had mediocre stats before this year so I don't know why paying 16 for a CB who is among the best at his position for catching rates is such a crime. 

Thats because you still dont understand positional value

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats because you still dont understand positional value

Lol mmk well you better hope that this average CB is easily replaced because our secondary is about to go to our biggest need by far. Remember the yesteryears before when our secondary was in shambles? And we have 3 of these guys about to hit FA after next year. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Better spent elsewhere than a top 10 CB, who is entering the prime of his career?  I struggle with that idea, especially considering who else is available. CB isn't exactly chopped liver in today's high passing offenses.

Edited by WizardHawk