News and Notes: Offseason Edition

Matts4313

4 hours ago, quiller said:

If u get him for 10-12 better option the signing Jones long term. I know different positions but we have a lot of flex with Lewis Brown etc

Brown is a UFA. Our opponents have a lot of flex with our DBs outside of Byron, in terms of the litany of different WRs/TEs/RBs that can score on them

edit: if Reshad Jones goes for $10M-12M/yr at this point in his career that is absolutely insane

Edited by matt79511
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Lewis expects to be PAID after this year. Another reason why we should be on Team Henderson.

Might as well just make it a blanket statement...We're going to be on Team DB this year. I totally expect a substantial turnover. Not just the FA either. I can very easily see Chido, Lewis, and/or Woods being traded. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 2:07 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Lewis expects to be PAID after this year. Another reason why we should be on Team Henderson.

He is going to be a free agent, so certainly he is going to make more money than he was on his 3rd round rookie contract.

I honestly think they should extend him now. Lock him in at a super reasonable salary and make him a full-time starter now.

• 2 weeks later...