Sign in to follow this  
Scalamania

Scalamania mock offseason v1

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

We only need 1 full time guy and then just decent rotational guys to put around him. 

Right now (without Bradham) there would be no full time starters and No decent rotational guys to put around him

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Right now (without Bradham) there would be no full time starters and No decent rotational guys to put around him

You only really need one full time starter.. The rest being rotational guys is fine. We never use 3 LBers. Especially considering Jenkins is being brought back in this case. 1 LB is fine. Or if you'd like to draft one day 2/early day 3, and sign a mid tier free agent. No sense in breaking the bank for Joe Schobert. Paying LBs is like paying RBs.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

You only really need one full time starter.. The rest being rotational guys is fine. We never use 3 LBers. Especially considering Jenkins is being brought back in this case. 1 LB is fine. Or if you'd like to draft one day 2/early day 3, and sign a mid tier free agent. No sense in breaking the bank for Joe Schobert. Paying LBs is like paying RBs.

I agree but you need at least 2 players that are marked improvements over who is currently on the roster.

i really like De’Vondre Campbell. I think he’d be a great fit and not break the bank 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I agree but you need at least 2 players that are marked improvements over who is currently on the roster.

i really like De’Vondre Campbell. I think he’d be a great fit and not break the bank 

I'm still on the Troy Dye and David Woodward hype trains in the draft.

Just now, Danger said:

I'm still on the Troy Dye and David Woodward hype trains in the draft.

Woodard in the draft and Campbell in FA would be nice. 

49 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is exactly what I did?