Scalamania mock offseason v2 (Update 4/3)

Scalamania

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Right now (without Bradham) there would be no full time starters and No decent rotational guys to put around him

You only really need one full time starter.. The rest being rotational guys is fine. We never use 3 LBers. Especially considering Jenkins is being brought back in this case. 1 LB is fine. Or if you'd like to draft one day 2/early day 3, and sign a mid tier free agent. No sense in breaking the bank for Joe Schobert. Paying LBs is like paying RBs.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

You only really need one full time starter.. The rest being rotational guys is fine. We never use 3 LBers. Especially considering Jenkins is being brought back in this case. 1 LB is fine. Or if you'd like to draft one day 2/early day 3, and sign a mid tier free agent. No sense in breaking the bank for Joe Schobert. Paying LBs is like paying RBs.

I agree but you need at least 2 players that are marked improvements over who is currently on the roster.

i really like De’Vondre Campbell. I think he’d be a great fit and not break the bank 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I agree but you need at least 2 players that are marked improvements over who is currently on the roster.

i really like De’Vondre Campbell. I think he’d be a great fit and not break the bank 

I'm still on the Troy Dye and David Woodward hype trains in the draft.

49 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is exactly what I did?

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 1:30 PM, Scalamania said:

2.44 (from Indianapolis) // Grant Delpit, S, Louisiana State University

I see absolutely no way Delpit is there at 44. If he is then I'll eat crow, but that's just wishful thinking.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I see absolutely no way Delpit is there at 44. If he is then I'll eat crow, but that's just wishful thinking.

Safety class has some decent depth to it, so could see him dropping with concerns people have. But yeah would be to see him outside the top 40. His roaming skillset is hard to find.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Jeremy Chinn is getting a lot of hype, and Dugger has been for a while now. I could honestly see those 2 going before Delpit.

Like them. But What they do though is so much easier to find and way more guys who can do it this draft.