Scalamania mock offseason v2 (Update 4/3)

Scalamania

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I see absolutely no way Delpit is there at 44. If he is then I'll eat crow, but that's just wishful thinking.

I'll reply to you since you were the first comment. I currently have Delpit ranked 3 on my S big board and I also don't believe a safety goes in the first round. I think you are Chinn (1) and McKinney (2) go off the board before he does. 

I'm actually surprised nobody threw hate on my Pittman selection yet. 

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

I'll reply to you since you were the first comment. I currently have Delpit ranked 3 on my S big board and I also don't believe a safety goes in the first round. I think you are Chinn (1) and McKinney (2) go off the board before he does. 

I'm actually surprised nobody threw hate on my Pittman selection yet. 

Got way more picks and a guy with speed at WR...I'm good with anything at WR after that...we just need good players.
I think Pittman is a good prospect. I assume it was made with not expecting much from JJAW, because they both are an Alshon replacement and you don't need more than 1.
And I too am just going to go with the notion JJAW sucks. He had opportunities and wilted.

We just need to get guys who will catch a ball when thrown two, can run routes and get open. So as long as we get speed and quickness early, I'm good adding more 50/50 guys if they are bpa.

4 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Got way more picks and a guy with speed at WR...I'm good with anything at WR after that...we just need good players.
I think Pittman is a good prospect. I assume it was made with not expecting much from JJAW, because they both are an Alshon replacement and you don't need more than 1.
And I too am just going to go with the notion JJAW sucks. He had opportunities and wilted.

We just need to get guys who will catch a ball when thrown two, can run routes and get open. So as long as we get speed and quickness early, I'm good adding more 50/50 guys if they are bpa.

just go back and watch jjaw in college with the reality in your head that he sucks and you can totally see it.