Pre Combine Hitman Mock 2.0

Steeler Hitman

51 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Feel however you want about Barron, it would be laughably dumb to keep him at his current salary.

He was awful in 2019.    Id rather roll with some random castoff than retain Barron as his current salary.

Not suggesting that this is necessarily directed to me but to clarify...I'm not for retaining Barron.  I merely suggest the Steelers seem to be moving towards having a "High Snap" ILB with his skillset (i.e. lighter and faster). 

4 hours ago, Chieferific said:

Not suggesting that this is necessarily directed to me but to clarify...I'm not for retaining Barron.  I merely suggest the Steelers seem to be moving towards having a "High Snap" ILB with his skillset (i.e. lighter and faster). 

Wasnt directed at anyone.  Just saw talk of Barron perhaps still being here in 2020.

I agree we need the TYPE of LB he is, though.  Barron was a converted safety.  Maybe we should look into doing something like that.  Cant be much worse than Barron was in 2019.