Post Game: Garrett calls out Dak - #4 is special

WizardHawk

I understand Garrett likes the whole "accountability" thing, but how about you take some responsibility for showing up with a team that looked incredibly unprepared? The gameplan was awful. They abandoned the run offensively, became predictable leading to consistent pressure on Dak in the pocket, and the defense looked lost. There was no creativity today. I'll admit Dak was poor today, but there were a lot of things that went wrong - no sane person can put this squarely on Dak.

What did he actually say?  I am wondering because sometimes, reporters stretch the truth to get a nice headline.

Dak did stink today, but I don't see how Garrett can single him out when every facet of the team failed today as well.  Including the coaching staff.  Dak was just one part of a giant mess today.  In addition to Dak's game, our defense was as pathetic as we all feared, our OL failed to contain Denver's front 7, and Zeke had the worst game of his career.

6 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

The bigger issue I have is he did publicly right after the game. I haven't seen/heard the post game  interview. But it doesn't sound like a JG thing to do.

Exactly my point. Redball doesn't bail on his players or stab them in the back. It's one of the reasons they like him so much.

11 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I understand Garrett likes the whole "accountability" thing, but how about you take some responsibility for showing up with a team that looked incredibly unprepared? The gameplan was awful. They abandoned the run offensively, became predictable leading to consistent pressure on Dak in the pocket, and the defense looked lost. There was no creativity today. I'll admit Dak was poor today, but there were a lot of things that went wrong - no sane person can put this squarely on Dak.

But where exactly is Garrett's accountability?    What does he actually do for the team.   RKG?  Total BS.   In Game decisions...Fail.    Play it safe all the time.  Check.

http://player.radio.com/listen/station/1053-the-fan   <<< Listen now

EDIT: 

- Will address entire team...all 3 phases.

- Weren't able control the game. Thanks for hot tip coach. lol

Didn't say anything placing blame on Dak or close to it.  

- Zeke's effort on pick... "those things happen sometimes" ... "obviously want to get guy to ground".  Will address it with entire team. 

- Will look at film this week and go from there. 

- Lots of coach speak.  

Archived