R.I.P. Swagger 😢

NudeTayne

On 2/8/2020 at 2:19 AM, baltimoreRebel said:

Pfft, try owning an English Bulldog. I love my girl but she's cost me an easy 6k in her lifetime. 

Rivalry aside, I hate to see anyone lose their pup. RIP Swagger. 

Pfft try owning my Border Collie/Lab mix Which cost me 8k in less than a year between an autoimmune diagnosis (that alone was 6k, not a fix, a diagnosis) and an ACL replacement. She has been hooking ever since to try to reimburse me for it. Hasn't made much money but she has gotten a lot of bones if you know what I mean.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Pfft try owning my Border Collie/Lab mix Which cost me 8k in less than a year between an autoimmune diagnosis (that alone was 6k, not a fix, a diagnosis) and an ACL replacement. She has been hooking ever since to try to reimburse me for it. Hasn't made much money but she has gotten a lot of bones if you know what I mean.

I actually own a Border Collie/Newfoundland mix. Her mom was abandoned in the woods. A farmer found her. Someone in town recognized her and found her owner. Owner didn't want her. She gave birth 3 days later. 8 puppies. I adopted one. Former owner was charged for animal abuse. Luckily I've had her for 2 years. No health issues. Collies are smart, smart, smart. Loyal no matter what. 

• Like 2