2020 Combine Invites

Ozzy

On 2/8/2020 at 2:39 PM, Daniel said:

The only game of his I saw was the Florida game, and I was not impressed by his ability as a passer.  That said, it's the Florida defense, so I haven't really scouted him enough.  But as physically gifted as he is, they need to let him throw at the combine.

I mean that was probably his best game last season... but he’s not an NFL QB. Probably will do well in the XFL

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean that was probably his best game last season... but he’s not an NFL QB. Probably will do well in the XFL

And Kelly Bryant is?  Yeah right, not to mention Jake Luton and James Morgan...  Perkins is better than all three of those guys easily and might be better than Lewerke as well.  Is he some superstar, no but he is better than a few of the guys invited to the combine.  Is more of a winner than Lewerke was and a better leader that is for sure who is a better athlete with a better arm.  

And it was not his best game, to me his best game this year was against VT or UNC.  Had 100+ yards rushing in both and over 300+ yards passing in both and 8 TDs combined for both games.  

37 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

And Kelly Bryant is?  Yeah right, not to mention Jake Luton and James Morgan...  Perkins is better than all three of those guys easily and might be better than Lewerke as well.  Is he some superstar, no but he is better than a few of the guys invited to the combine.  Is more of a winner than Lewerke was and a better leader that is for sure who is a better athlete with a better arm.  

Did I say any of them were better NFL QBs either? No. All of them will likely have a cup of coffee in the NFL and likely find their ways to CFL, XFL, etc. So honestly I couldn’t care less who was invited to the combine. I’ll give you the NC game but the VT game outside of being a runner was pretty mediocre.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

6 hours ago, vikes635 said:

Did these guys not declare or just not invited?

RB Trey Sermon OKL

WR Emeka Emezie NCST

TE Luke Farrell OKL 

They did not declare as underclassmen and are back at school I believe.  And I assume you mean Luke Farrell the TE from Ohio State.

• Like 1