I sure hope not. 

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I think Dion Lewis is another name to watch. 

I want Jonathan Taylor if we take a RB in rd 2

Cam Akers if we take one in rd 3

AJ Dillion if we take one 5th or later.

I'm looking at Jonathan Taylor, AJ Dillon, Joshua Kelley, Zack Moss as my draft guys. 

Taylor or Dobbins for me.  If neither of them, I would be fine with a McCoy, Drake, Gordon signing.  I dont want to spend what Gordon likely will want but I think he would help this team a lot. Especially for when KJ gets hurt. 

7 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Taylor or Dobbins for me.  If neither of them, I would be fine with a McCoy, Drake, Gordon signing.  I dont want to spend what Gordon likely will want but I think he would help this team a lot. Especially for when KJ gets hurt. 

I agree with this 100%. I don't want Gordon though.

17 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

I agree with this 100%. I don't want Gordon though.

Do you not want Gordon because of money or because you think he is a worse RB than the others? 

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Do you not want Gordon because of money or because you think he is a worse RB than the others? 

Money.  I'm not big on signing second hand star rb.  I think there is better value elsewhere.  he is talented and would help, but I would rather use the money elsewhere.

I'm with @LionArkie on this. I would rather draft a RB every year or every other year and just have an influx of guys at the position. Find guys with different skillsets and then replace that skillset every 3-4 years or as needed. 

2 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm with @LionArkie on this. I would rather draft a RB every year or every other year and just have an influx of guys at the position. Find guys with different skillsets and then replace that skillset every 3-4 years or as needed. 

you do mean in the late late rounds correct?  Unless there is a Bo Jackson I wouldnt want a RB personally in first 4 rds. Ever. 

8-10 seems steep for Drake.  I’d give that to Gordon, but not Drake.  I’d rather draft than give him that much. 

12 hours ago, NFL_Fan said:

you do mean in the late late rounds correct?  Unless there is a Bo Jackson I wouldnt want a RB personally in first 4 rds. Ever. 

It depends on your hits and misses, how the prospects rank, other team needs, etc. I wouldn't draft a guy in round 1 but I'm not opposed to a really, really good guy in rd 2 if that's a major need for us. If we have a main guy (Kerryon if he could keep healthy), then I would be looking at complimentary guys to surround him early on and then look for another rb1 in a rbbc 3 years later in order to move on from the other guy at the end of his contract. You do have to factor in future draft classes, injury scenarios that could force your hand a bit earlier, etc.

On 2020-03-05 at 4:12 PM, Karnage84 said:

I'm looking at Jonathan Taylor, AJ Dillon, Joshua Kelley, Zack Moss as my draft guys. 

I like Moss. I think he compliments KJ well.

Dion Lewis got cut today. he'll prob come here cheaper then Melvin Gordon type Fa/