Alec Dahl

S-jax39

Seriously, that was perhaps one of the single worst defensive performances by an individual player that I have ever seen. And before you say its an overreaction, the habits and plays made today by our first round pick has been something thats been consistent with his play for years. At this point, I will be frustrated if hes resigned at all unless its very cheap.

15 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

Seriously, that was perhaps one of the single worst defensive performances by an individual player that I have ever seen. And before you say its an overreaction, the habits and plays made today by our first round pick has been something thats been consistent with his play for years. At this point, I will be frustrated if hes resigned at all unless its very cheap.

It's week 2 chill out 

2 hours ago, Flatlyner said:

I thought Barron played worse honestly.  Think the coaches did as well as they replaced him for large parts of the game.

Nah, off the top of my head.

Olgetree gave up a easy pass to thompson he couldve of prevented.

Fell down on the play where thompson had another td but he dropped it.

Didnt even try to get in coverage on the vernon davis catch, then gets juked by him. Smh.

On the Thompson long run, he couldnt get off the block if his life depended on it.

Archived