Jump to content
Whicker

Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Recommended Posts

Pickle would definitely be part of a scared pathetic cowardly scum group that went after Swag Dome and Touch that early 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

You are scum. You Naz Rackcs are what is left after Malf and possibly Mwil. 

Not scum.  Not sure where you guys go so far off the rails (unless you all are scum trying to set up future lynches). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not scum.  Not sure where you guys go so far off the rails (unless you all are scum trying to set up future lynches). 

You’re a liar and a coward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

Pickle would definitely be part of a scared pathetic cowardly scum group that went after Swag Dome and Touch that early 

Lol.  Yes I would kill swag and dome for fun.  I like touch so I'd leave him around. 

But I would have never killed orca...so looks like your theory is bust 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Lol.  Yes I would kill swag and dome for fun.  I like touch so I'd leave him around. 

But I would have never killed orca...so looks like your theory is bust 

You wouldn’t have a choice on that one. Your scum group would. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ditto 

How so?

Are you saying you are scum?

I've defended you and said I'd ride to the end with you even if you were an other

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 [5] Malf – Gopher, Forge, {Forge}, Daboyle, [Counselor], [Mwil], KSJ, Bcb, {Bcb}, [Rags], [Vampire*], [Pickle]
1 No Lynch – [Malf]
1 Counselor - Wolf
(-2) Nazgul – (Spirit)*, (Spirit)**

 

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are three Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”

Edited by Whicker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle Rick said:

How so?

Are you saying you are scum?

I've defended you and said I'd ride to the end with you even if you were an other

I’m town. I don’t need your defense. I know what I am. And I know what you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

You wouldn’t have a choice on that one. Your scum group would. 

Come on counselor, improve your game.  I have faith you can do so, @kingseanjohn is probably epic fail town 2 games in a row 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to start the day tomorrow with Naz having two votes to combat his spirits. So if we want to look at that lynch also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Counselor said:

I’m town. I don’t need your defense. I know what I am. And I know what you are.

What am I, let's test your ability

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Come on counselor, improve your game.  I have faith you can do so, @kingseanjohn is probably epic fail town 2 games in a row 

Yep you are scum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×