Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

I literally pull quotes and interactions and multiple people like Pickle and Counselor seem confident about Indy despite no concrete evidence and now you get defensive, lash out, and attack me. Interesting...

I don’t think there is an Indy. I just asked him jokingly because he said you town and I know he isn’t scum followed by the are you scum. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I literally pull quotes and interactions and multiple people like Pickle and Counselor seem confident about Indy despite no concrete evidence and now you get defensive, lash out, and attack me. Interesting...

Make a bet with me. Put your money where you mouth is. You want to believe Malf come on don’t be a pathetic coward like the scum team is.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. Mafia bets are stupid

2. See above 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Make a bet with me. Put your money where you mouth is. You want to believe Malf come on don’t be a pathetic coward like the scum team is.

Even if Malf is telling the truth we need to find at least 1 more red.

Just now, Counselor said:

You know I’m town scum boy.

Lock Mwil

LOL

I’ll leave this game with this. I was angry I got roleblocked and lost my loyalty counters I had been saving up. I was told I had no one to blame but myself I basically telegraphed to scum I had a big move (which is true I did) In that moment I knew for a fact whoever blocked me was scum. 

Let me ask you great wizard Mwil. What would my separate scum faction be? My character was Gatewatch aligned and then Bolas in the lore right? What else could it be?

See what you are doing and have been doing quite a bit this game is steer off in multiple directions leaving breadcrumbs of doubt and uncertainty for the long game. Because for your scum friends and you to win you need to keep me looking like a possible lynch later for people like Wolfe who believe I’m scum. So you’ll kill off all the clear players and leave me alive while being to point back up to some bs Malf threw out for you to go back to and work off of because you are scum with him. Then you can convince a player like Wolfe to lynch me over you or other scum in a lylo situation. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll leave this game with this. I was angry I got roleblocked and lost my loyalty counters I had been saving up. I was told I had no one to blame but myself I basically telegraphed to scum I had a big move (which is true I did) In that moment I knew for a fact whoever blocked me was scum. 

ok counlesor your good 

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

ok how confident?

I’m a little scared you have come off your strong push on me? But I feel pretty confident. I wouldn’t tell you to lock your vote though, while I do feel confident in my read I got a little emotional and BCB is right I shouldn’t have locked yet. Keep watching the thread.