Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil is lock scum based on yesterday when he kept pushing daboyle with lie after lie that I proved him wrong 

Naz is my d1 scum read and I stil like it.  I am a little hesitant bc I would bet skipping night was a scum move (probably mwil) and seemed set up naz.  It could have been just a consequence they didn't foresee but who knows.  

My strongest read by far is mwil, then naz.  

Highly unlikely that skipping night is scum move imo 

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

BCB allegedly cleared Forge a few days ago and Malf essentially lol cleared him with the flip and yet Pickle Rick pushes him on voting for me.

I agree with Rags. He went from 0 this game to “Full Pickle Mode” in a snap. That seems contrived.

WTF @MWil23 who did I push for voting you? 

Answer this 

@gopherwrestler I'm gonna tag you with all of these horrific posts that you need to see

Let's go @MWil23

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Then they should claim it.  They ain't gonna be able to use it again and we are pretty desperate for knowledge. 

Also, I agree to disagree 

I agree it should actually be claimed. Highly unlikely they'd be able to use it again at this point. But I see no built in advantage for scum having and using that ability at this point

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I agree it should actually be claimed. Highly unlikely they'd be able to use it again at this point. But I see no built in advantage for scum having and using that ability at this point

Only thing I see is they could setup naz. Which is one hesitation I have on him.  

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

This feels like you're Indy hunting. 

More like trying to ratio hunt and wanted to get other people's thoughts on it. If he's telling the truth, that could impact the number of Bolas. Throw in how some of the same certain people keep adamantly saying that they think there are INDY out there, and that makes me question things. Throw in the phraseology of BCB's "x are town or non town" censor since it doesn't say Bolas or Gatewatch and that I don't think is a coincidence. I've already said red NEEDS to be a priority, but am trying to think ahead. 

I also quoted Malf to see if there was any validity to his claim and if he would use WIFOM, as Pickle said he would do if he were scum (hilarious) and gopher agreed that Malf potentially would as well, trying to clear a teammate.

I asked a question and then Counselor flew off the handle and locked his vote on me...and also likely made sure to do it early so as not to be on the censor in a runaway vote opportunity. Quite frankly, I don't buy Pickle's act at all, and I'm skeptical of Counselor getting THAT worked up when I never directly accused or asked him and was waiting on others to weigh in.