Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Counselor and Pickle keep leading my lynch.

47 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
48 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I posted it already. I’m frustrated. I’m going into the Daboyle gimmick mode 

I'll join you shortly 

Why feel the need to gimmick after "not gimmicking" Pickle...can't feign or manufacture anger any more I suppose.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

More like trying to ratio hunt and wanted to get other people's thoughts on it. If he's telling the truth, that could impact the number of Bolas. Throw in how some of the same certain people keep adamantly saying that they think there are INDY out there, and that makes me question things. Throw in the phraseology of BCB's "x are town or non town" censor since it doesn't say Bolas or Gatewatch and that I don't think is a coincidence. I've already said red NEEDS to be a priority, but am trying to think ahead. 

I also quoted Malf to see if there was any validity to his claim and if he would use WIFOM, as Pickle said he would do if he were scum (hilarious) and gopher agreed that Malf potentially would as well, trying to clear a teammate.

I asked a question and then Counselor flew off the handle and locked his vote on me...and also likely made sure to do it early so as not to be on the censor in a runaway vote opportunity. Quite frankly, I don't buy Pickle's act at all, and I'm skeptical of Counselor getting THAT worked up when I never directly accused or asked him and was waiting on others to weigh in.

You quoted Malf and were setting up my lynch for later. You’ll either look like a fool when I flip town or you are scum. I asked you a question and where is your answer? If my character based on the lore was Gatewatch and then Bolas what other scum faction would I be? Hmmm if I was not either of those which would I be genius? I’m Gatewatch.

You falling for the crap Malf left? You’re too smart for that. He left it for you to continue the bread crumb trail on me. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Counselor and Pickle keep leading my lynch.

Why feel the need to gimmick after "not gimmicking" Pickle...can't feign or manufacture anger any more I suppose.

I’m frustrated. I’ve been honest. This isn’t fake frustration. I’m supposed to be out looking for furniture but I haven’t gone yet cus I’m here defending the truth against a trail a dead scum left behind that you hinting at? You are better than that Mwil or you are scum. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

More like trying to ratio hunt and wanted to get other people's thoughts on it. If he's telling the truth, that could impact the number of Bolas. Throw in how some of the same certain people keep adamantly saying that they think there are INDY out there, and that makes me question things. Throw in the phraseology of BCB's "x are town or non town" censor since it doesn't say Bolas or Gatewatch and that I don't think is a coincidence. I've already said red NEEDS to be a priority, but am trying to think ahead. 

I also quoted Malf to see if there was any validity to his claim and if he would use WIFOM, as Pickle said he would do if he were scum (hilarious) and gopher agreed that Malf potentially would as well, trying to clear a teammate.

I asked a question and then Counselor flew off the handle and locked his vote on me...and also likely made sure to do it early so as not to be on the censor in a runaway vote opportunity. Quite frankly, I don't buy Pickle's act at all, and I'm skeptical of Counselor getting THAT worked up when I never directly accused or asked him and was waiting on others to weigh in.

i feel like your misrepresenting how the whole interaction went down mwil      mwil

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I’m frustrated. I’ve been honest. This isn’t fake frustration. I’m supposed to be out looking for furniture but I haven’t gone yet cus I’m here defending the truth against a trail a dead scum left behind that you hinting at? You are better than that Mwil or you are scum. 

Go get your furniture. Game will still be here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Go get your furniture. Game will still be here. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

what bcb said

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And do you see me doing a gimmick....no. so more lies I guess 

LOL. I directly quoted you. That's not a lie.

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Answer the question or I lock. 

Funny, you first.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I was talking to Pickle and quoting his quote of you.

11 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i feel like your misrepresenting how the whole interaction went down mwil      mwil

Malf literally accused Counselor of being on a separate scum faction.

4 MWil - Daboyle, Pickle, [Counselor], Wolf
2 Pickle - Forge, MWil 
2 Rackcs - Gopher, Rackcs 
1 Naz – Bcb

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are three Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL. I directly quoted you. That's not a lie.

Funny, you first.

I was talking to Pickle and quoting his quote of you.

Malf literally accused Counselor of being on a separate scum faction.

Answer me! What other faction would I be if I’m not Gatewatch or Bolas!? You still haven’t answered this. You are trying to trail towards me being a lynch.