Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You claimed my damn move.  I kill creatures

I tried to kill @Counselor zombie n1 and failed. It's why I co.firmed he protected the damn thing

I tried to kill the Vampire n2 and failed 

I killed a Vampire n3 and n4

Was gonna kill a spirit n5 until it was skipped

So we' should lynch you cause md4l could kill creatures too 

Edited for phone failure Counselor 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So we' should lynch you cause md4l could kill creatures too 

Edited for phone failure Counselor 

Since Josh, Dome, Gopher, and Squire were all a variation of a watcher or tracker I’m glad that half of them were scum too.

...oh, wait...

5 MWil - Daboyle, [Pickle], [Counselor], Wolf, Forge
2 Rackcs - Gopher, Rackcs 
1 Naz – Bcb
1 Pickle - MWil 

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are three Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”