Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's my major hangup atm 

Pickles told me he was on census as long as we were lynching someone he approved of.  Mwil was leading and he locked.  Then ksj came on and lynched mwil for doing the same thing pickle does while ignoring pickle does it 

Then there's mwil who lol throughout this entire phase.  His saving grace for me is his willingness to be on the census but even so that only buys them a phase if he's scum.  Maybe we're more than boned then I think. F

He was only the lynch bc me and counselor were on him.  If you take both off and onto your census then mwil lives.  I told you I'm lynching scum.  I don't give a **** about clearing myself.  

Also notice mwil wanted no part of the census until he thought it would buy him a day. 

I'm done posting now unless you all tag me. 

Get rags, naz or someone else on there this is likely scum.  Notice how they all want no part of it. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Everyone does including Liliana, right? Good to know you’re completely inconsistent there on that logic and just contradicted yourself.

I’m just telling you what Whicker gave me and pasted the first image of him I found. I don’t know anything about this theme.

but one of the saving graces for counsler (not that i believe him) is he gave the correct name from war of the spark lilliana is dread horde general in this set you gave the completely wrong walker and host hasnt made that mistake once that i can find has he?

• Like 1