Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

First to like three of my posts gets my votes

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

This doesn't work for you guys? Alright, alright. For a limited time only, you can have my vote for the low, low price of only two likes! My friends, you aren't going to get a better deal than that. I'm practically losing likes on this deal! So take advantage of it now or forever lose a chance at these bargain bin prices.

Wtf is this. You trying to undersell me you ******* rat? My vote will cost (3) likes tonight.
Remember my "vote for likes" system is like Coke Brand, while Rackcs offers like a Walmart-brand knock-off.
Don't bother with the off-brand.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok this is you saying I'm scum bc I forced the rant which was the fake stuff. (At least how I read it last night)

I was pointing out how you were acting out of character.  Which you were(so there was no lie there).  Your brother is much more likely to go from 0-100 than you are.  I don't think I have ever seen you go from calm to losing your mind that quickly.  I believe MWil and Counselor both agreed with that assessment.  

So while you can certainly read that as questioning your behavior, it is a far, far cry from me voting you, calling you scum, and doing so for fake reasons.  Which is what you accused me of doing.  

That is trying to push a false narrative.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Pickles told me he was on census as long as we were lynching someone he approved of.  Mwil was leading and he locked.  Then ksj came on and lynched mwil for doing the same thing pickle does while ignoring pickle does it 

I said yesterday that pickle was scummy. And my vote isn't locked.