Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

@Malfatron

While @ET80 gave me this one, I think that he better fits you.

giphy.gif

Arguably if not undoubtedly the GOAT, your charismatic approach is magnetic, as you are probably the biggest combination of popular/well liked and greatness.

OrganicRegularAngwantibo-size_restricted

You can never be counted out

tumblr_nncgl0GGrT1srbyoyo1_250.gif

Even when delivering death blows to your opposition they don't seem to hold a grudge

26439%20-%20computer%20gif%20shawn_micha

While some may make fun of you for your approach to posting, you are great at feigning incompetence while going for a long con.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Malfatron

While @ET80 gave me this one, I think that he better fits you.

giphy.gif

Arguably if not undoubtedly the GOAT, your charismatic approach is magnetic, as you are probably the biggest combination of popular/well liked and greatness.

OrganicRegularAngwantibo-size_restricted

You can never be counted out

tumblr_nncgl0GGrT1srbyoyo1_250.gif

Even when delivering death blows to your opposition they don't seem to hold a grudge

26439%20-%20computer%20gif%20shawn_micha

While some may make fun of you for your approach to posting, you are great at feigning incompetence while going for a long con.

Nice! Shawn Michaels is by far my favorite wwf/wwe of all time

lol, and the last one is how i type, especially in doing those damn finn arena challenges in KOTF

3 hours ago, Counselor said:
13 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

counsler

unless its killed the creatures should stay on  the field according to day one rules

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Notice there is one less vampire 

@squire12

My guess would be that the Vampire player needed to create enough to be able to sacrifice and upgrade the move set they have.  

n1:  create vampire

N2 create 2nd vampire

N3:  sacrifice a vampire to open access to a move that has higher cost

null tell on whether it is a town or scum at this point

I also find it interesting Wolfe keeps spelling my name wrong and this is what pickle does to try and get under my skin 

Yea thats why ive been doing it thought it was a funny gag from last game so I figured I'd keep it up. For real tho if it actually is annoying or upsetting tell me and I'll stop the spelling thing

Although Wolfe did this tunneling on me last game as town he’s ignoring a completely different play style from me however and basing it off of a character 

Ive explained it man im not going off your play style im going off who you said your character every posiblity im wrong but its what im going off until something else becomes more important

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Okay, can anyone give me a tl;dr about what we objectively know about the alive players?

Someone gave a better explaination then i was going to racks is a good choice for today but I know the theme qhich is why ive been "tunneling"counsler

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

My guess would be that the Vampire player needed to create enough to be able to sacrifice and upgrade the move set they have.  

n1:  create vampire

N2 create 2nd vampire

N3:  sacrifice a vampire to open access to a move that has higher cost

null tell on whether it is a town or scum at this point

Given known mechanics more like +1 create creature -1 sacrifice creature to do some other mechanic

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Yea thats why ive been doing it thought it was a funny gag from last game so I figured I'd keep it up. For real tho if it actually is annoying or upsetting tell me and I'll stop the spelling thing

Ive explained it man im not going off your play style im going off who you said your character every posiblity im wrong but its what im going off until something else becomes more important

Someone gave a better explaination then i was going to racks is a good choice for today but I know the theme qhich is why ive been "tunneling"counsler

Any idea on vampire stuff 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I do like how we're all still conveniently ignoring squire being countered by dome d2 and believing his invest. Dome called him out for lying day 1. 

This has been addressed on D2.

My N1 move results said my creature (elf) was "caught in stasis".    I took that as I was roleblocked or jailed in some manner.  It was proposed that maybe the player I targeted had an ability that resulted in that.   I targeted touch.

Dome said he used a motion detector and that he was the only player to have visited me.  I brought up the possibility that scum has a ninja option that could have been used that Dome would not have seen.   Rags poo-pooed that idea.

Okay, can anyone give me a tl;dr about what we objectively know about the alive players?

I think Mwil has some of it down.  I will bold some additional things

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Squire claimed an invest on Rack yesterday from 2 nights ago that he was NON TOWN. 

Josh claimed to have seen Matts visit SwAg the night SwAg died (Matt also confirmed this), and thus Matts was lynched instead. Josh did not state whether it was via track or watch.  Rags was 1 player against revealing that info.  valid for sure, but near end of day, it could have helped clear the situation.  Josh has claimed MD4L did not go anywhere last night (N3)

We had a debate the last several days on whether or not Squire could have been "half blocked" (creatures vs. him) and Rack is pandering for that argument.  Correct,  I was able to create another elf, but was unable to perform a different move ...creature was "caught in stasis" and did not achieve is move ability

Wolf sides with SirA (who flipped scum) on Counselor's character being evil/scum, which Counselor vehemently denies (SirA almost got him lynched D1 and then flipped scum D2, so unless it's an early bus out of the gates...)

Rack is the only logical move today.

If Rack is Town, then Squire is a lying scum and then we need to go back to D1/D2 and look at thread interaction and claims.

BCB claimed a censor invest on Forge as Town.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Counselor is the zombie, claimed this on D1.   That was the reason for the SirA push of counselor on D1

Rags made a lazy case on me D1 and a few others jumped on.  I claimed Nissa and votes moved over to KSJ

Gopher has not dome much

ET/KSJ has not dome much

Daboyle is only posting votes...pregame statement of his intentions

Pickle has been reserved in his play, relative to what I typically expect

Forge is traveling I believe....Charlotte airport or something like that.

Nazgul is well.....his usual use (less) nazgul

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Squire was caught lying about his move on day 2 by dome. Squire said he was roleblocked but Dome said nobody visited him and squire visited nobody.

Not caught lying, but nice effort to spin things scum.  

@squire12 you got a chart? :)

Voting charts have been posted.   Other claims have been minimal.

@Malfatron

• Like 1