Trying a two Rounder - Be Nice

praegler

This is my revision since the combine, with the pre-combine picks listed with them.  I know not every pick will be to everyone's liking, and I do not claim to be an expert.  
If you think a pick might be incorrect then let's talk about it nicely.  

1. Cincinnati  -  Joe Burrow [ QB ] LSU
    This one should be written in Sharpie.  He had a fantastic season.  I know some people say that he was not even in the discussion when the Season started, 
    but he has improved each year of his college career.  And with the Bengals set to let the Red Rider walk away, they need to replace him.
    Pre-Combine Select:  Joe Burrow [ QB ] LSU

2. Washington  -  Chase Young [ EDGE ] Ohio State
    I know that Edge rusher is not the biggest need for Washington, but Young is a generational player and you can not let him fall past you.  And defensive
    minded coach Ron Rivera knows this.
    Pre-Combine Select: Chase Young [ EDGE ] Ohio State

3. Detroit  -  Jeffrey Okudah [ CB ] Ohio State
    And now the Draft really starts.  Detroit has need at CB, Edge Rusher and OL and could go in any of those directions.  I could also see Detroit entertaining
    offers to move down, so long as it is not that far down, in order to get more picks.  But seeing has I am not doing trades, they stand pat and take the Best
    CB by far in this draft in Okudah.  Okudah is a true shut down Corner and will make an immediate impact in the Detroit secondary.  And with Slay possibly departing
    it makes even more sense.
    Pre-Combine Select: Jeffrey Okudah [ CB ] Ohio State

4. NY Giants  -  Mekhi Becton [ OT ] Louisville
    This is another spot I could see a team trading down.  The Giants need an Edge Rusher and DB's, but keeping Daniel Jones from seeing Ghosts is way to import to them.
    With Eli retiring, there is no safety net for Daniel Jones and keeping him upright is way to tempting so they go with who they feel is the best OT in the Draft after his
    performance at the combine.
    Pre-Combine Select: Andrew Thomas [ OT ] Georgia

5. Miami  -  Tua Tagovailoa [ QB ] Alabama
    As a Dolphins fan, I would rather they not do make this pick, but if Tua falls this far (since no trades), I can't see them passing on the QB of the future.  They can sit
    him for a year behind Fitzmagic to get fully healthy, while they fix the rest of the team and give him his best chance to win.
    Pre-Combine Select: Tua Tagovailoa [ QB ] Alabama

6. LA Chargers  -  Justin Herbert [ QB ] Oregon
    I was torn on this pick, but with Rivers heading to Florida with his wife and gaggle of kids, looks like the Chargers will be in the market for a new signal caller.
    Herbert's MVP performance at the Senior bowl and good showing at the Combine has again punched him into the First round and top 10.  The Chargers can't pass on him 
    and hope they can get another prospect in the 2nd.  The rest of the Chargers team is built to win now.  
    Pre-Combine Select: Justin Herbert [ QB ] Oregon

7. Carolina  -   Isaiah Simmons [ LB ] Clemson
    While Carolina needs DB, DL, and OL help, they can't ignore the freakish athletics and eye poping numbers at the combine of Simmons.  With Okudah off the board and no other 
   CB worthy of this pick, they go with the Best player available.
    Pre-Combine Select: Derrick Brown [ IDL ] Auburn

8. Arizona  -  Jedrick Wills [ OT ] Alabama
    Arizona was another hard one here.  They do need a Def line play maker, and will consider Kinlaw or Epenesa for this pick.  I could see them even going off on a tangent and 
    pairing Murray up with his old teammate and taking CeeDee Lamb.  However, they had one of the Worst OL in the league and need to fix that for their Second year QB. 
    I think they look at getting one of the most athletic Tackles in this Draft to help protect their QB.  
    Pre-Combine Select: Jedrick Wills [ OT ] Alabama

9. Jacksonville  -  Derrick Brown [ IDL ] Auburn
    The Jags need DL play makers.  Thye can't believe their eyes with Brown falls to them. They were looking Kinlaw or Epensea, but can;t let Brown fall any further.
    Pre-Combine Select: Javon Kinlaw [ IDL ] South Carolina

10. Cleveland  - Andrew Thomas [ OT ] Georgia
    The Browns have a good team on paper, but need to upgrade their OL.  They are still looking for that OT to replace Thomas.  Mayfield took a step back in his second year.  And
    a big part of that was his OL not giving him the time he needed.  They get what many experts considered the best OT prospect leading up to the combine, and many still do.
    BTW:  RIP Swagger, you will be missed.
    Pre-Combine Select: Isaiah Simmons [ LB ] Clemson

11. NY Jets  -  Tristan Wirfs [ OT ] Iowa
    J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets, biggest need is OL.  Wirfs has the Flexibility to play both Tackle and Guard.  Gives them the ability to mix and match to find the right fit
    and improve their front line.  However, if Gase has his way they would go RB...Wait Gase does not know how to use a RB, never-mind. 
    Pre-Combine Select: Tristan Wirfs [ OT ] Iowa

12. Las Vegas  -  CeeDee Lamb [ WR ] Oklahoma
    The Raiders have their choice of WR's, which is just what they need after the Brown fiasco from last year.  The Choices come down to Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs for the top spot.
    They each have their own merits.  Jeudy is the best route runner, Lamp is the best jump ball receiver, and Ruggs is the fastest.  In the end they decide on Lamb as their go to guy.
    Pre-Combine Select: CeeDee Lamb [ WR ] Oklahoma

13. Indianapolis  -   Jordan Love [ QB ] Utah State
    I know this pick is not going to be popular with the Colts fans, and I would not be happy if I were a Colts fan.  However, this is not about being happy with the pick, but what I 
    think the team will do given the draft flow and team needs.  The Colts need a QB of the future and with his combine performance Love is being talked about as a top 10 selection.
    While I may not agree on that, you can't deny that Love does have potential.  While I am not doing FA predictions, I do think they bring in a Veteran QB to Win now, while 
    grooming Love for the future. 
    Pre-Combine Select: K'Lavon Chaisson [ EDGE ] LSU

14. Tampa Bay  - Javon Kinlaw [ IDL ] South Carolina
    TB has need at OL, DL, and QB.  They could choose to help the QB they have and possibly QB of the future, if they draft one, by upgrading their OL first.  But, this is Tampa we are talking
    about and they believe in Defense first.  With Kinlaw falling in this mock draft and any of the other OT being a reach at this point, they can't help but ****** him up before anyone
    else can get him.
    Pre-Combine Select: Mekhi Becton [ OT ] Louisville

15. Denver  -  Kristian Fulton [ CB ] LSU
    Denver has needs at OL, DL, and DB.  With no OL prospects worthy of this pick, they address the DB position.  They can get the second best CB in the draft.  Now is that Fulton or 
    Henderson.  In the end they choose the production of Fulton.  He had forced 20 incompletions in 2019 at LSU (tied for most in the FBS, per PFF) and his 44.9 completion percentage 
    allowed in coverage was a top-20 figure.
    Pre-Combine Select: Jerry Jeudy [ WR ] Alabama

16. Atlanta  -  K'Lavon Chaisson [ EDGE ] LSU
    Atlanta's biggest need going into the draft is Edge Rusher Epenesa is an option here, but with Chaisson still available and Epenesa's poor combine showing. Chaisson wins out and 
    they take him.  This should given them the dominate Edge rusher they need to make an instant impact on that defensive line.   
    Pre-Combine Select: A.J. Epenesa [ EDGE ] Iowa

17. Dallas  -  Jerry Jeudy [ WR ] Alabama
    The Cowboys need help with DB, and might need help at WR, if Cooper walks in FA.  Again, I am not predicting FA, but if they give Dak the contract he wants Cooper should be a cap
    casualty.  I know this is a deep draft at WR, but if Jeudy is sitting there at this point, and Cooper is gone, how can they pass up taking him?
    Pre-Combine Select: Kristian Fulton [ CB ] LSU

18. Miami (From Pittsburgh) -  Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State
    After getting the QB of the future with their first pick the Dolphins can go in any direction with the second of 3 first round picks.  They have so many holes to fill.  
    OT is a possibility here and many believe Swift (RB) is as well.  I don't see them taking a RB before the second round though and the only other OT they might consider are
    Jones and Jackson, but this would be a reach for both of them.  So they take the chance they can get one of them in the Second round and go with the Best Edge Rusher left
    on the Board.  I think Gross-Matos would have gone higher if not for the Bullying incident.  Flores will know how to kept him on good behavior.
    Pre-Combine Select: Yetur Gross-Matos [ EDGE ] Penn State

19. Las Vegas (From Chicago) -  C.J. Henderson [ CB ] Florida
    Addressing their WR needs, the Raiders now turn to the Defensive side of the ball and take the best CB.  Henderson has risen on many boards.  Once considered a second round 
    pick, he is now being talked about as high at top 15.  Mayock is no fool and knows a gift horse when he see one.  He leaves the Raiders draft room and runs down the street 
    to turn in the pick himself. Oh, and to say hi to his former commentator buddies.
    Pre-Combine Select: C.J. Henderson [ CB ] Florida

20. Jacksonville (From LA Rams) -  Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama
    Addressing the DL with their first pick they continue the run on CB's and take the talented Diggs with this pick.  Diggs has the size and speed to be a solid Corner in the 
    NFL.  He does have some issues with tackling, but that can be taught, size and speed can not be.
    Pre-Combine Select: Trevon Diggs [ CB ] Alabama

21. Philadelphia  -  Henry Ruggs III [ WR ] Alabama
    The E-A-G-L-E-S were at the bottom of the league in Pass yards allowed.  McKinney would be a great pick up here, but they need to give Wentz with a real differene maker at WR.
    With that, there is no way they can pass up on the speedy and talented Ruggs at this point.  He is the type of players that can transform the Eagles offense into what it 
    should be.  Now, this could change in a heartbeat if you believe the rumors that they will go after Cooper in FA if available. 
    Pre-Combine Select: Xavier McKinney [ S ] Alabama

22. Buffalo  -  A.J. Epenesa [ EDGE ] Iowa
    The Bills need a dynamic young receiver to pair with their young QB.  With the big three Wide-outs off the board, they don't reach as the WR position is deep this year.  Instead,
    they go for the DE they need to shore up the already dominate defense and that the best one there.  Even with his poor combine showing you can't deny Epenesa dominated the Big 10.
    The Bills will be a scary team next year.
    Pre-Combine Select: Henry Ruggs III [ WR ] Alabama

23. New England  -  Xavier McKinney [ S ] Alabama
    Brady will be the biggest topic leading into FA and possibly during FA.  Brady wants the Patriots to improve the Weapons he has at his disposal, but Brady is not a big fan of 
    Rookie WR's, so they don't go that way in the Draft.  Look for them to address that in FA, and yes I do think he will eventually resign with New England much to my displeasure.
    They could look for a TE, but with none justifying a 1st round grade this year, IMO, and not doing the normal Patriots trade down, they go with the Belichick Draft motto and take
    the best players on the board.  It is surprising that versatile McKinney has fallen to them, but they do not hesitate to scoop him up.  Darn you Patroits I wanted him at 26.
    Pre-Combine Select: Josh Jones [ OT ] Houston

24. New Orleans  -  Grant Delpit [ S ] LSU
    The Saint need a WR, but since there are no other WR's worthy of this pick, they go to their next position of need and look at the defensive secondary.  They were sitting in
    silence hopping McKinney would fall one more spot to them, but alas.  So they look at the next best safety on the board in Delpit.  Some have him falling out of the first round, 
    but I don't see it.  I still think it is 1a and 1b with McKinney and Delpit.  Since McKinney is gone, they swoop in and pick up Delpit.
    Pre-Combine Select: Grant Delpit [ S ] LSU

25. Minnesota  -  Jeff Gladney [ CB ] TCU
    Another team with DB needs, they go with the best CB left on the board.  Some boards have Gladney ranked as the third best CB in the draft over Henderson and Diggs, while others have
    Henderson, Diggs and then Gladney.  I am of the later opinion and think Henderson goes first, but the Vikings could do worse.  Gladney will be an instant upgrade in the secondary.
    Although you can't deny the allure of have the Brothers Diggs on the same team, how cool would that be?
    Pre-Combine Select: Jeff Gladney [ CB ] TCU

26. Miami (From Houston) -  Josh Jones [ OT ] Houston
    Here we are again, a rare 3rd first round pick for a team.  The Dolphins consider Jackson the left tackle here, but Jones is a better prospect and too temping to pass on.  
    They also need help at Guard and Center.  Don't discount the EXTREME possibility of the Dolphins trading out of this pick, as Flores is an understudy of Belichick.
    Pre-Combine Select: Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin

27. Seattle  -  Austin Jackson [ OT ] USC
    With Seattle not having their next pick until late in the second round, they reach a little for the young OT.  Jackson is raw and needs to improve his technique, but if
    anyone can do that it is the Seahawks coaching staff.  He is only 20 years old and has plenty of time to learn and play.  He may start at guard his first year while learning, 
    but Seattle will have their LT of the future.
    Pre-Combine Select: Austin Jackson [ OT ] USC

28. Baltimore  -  Kenneth Murray [ LB ] Oklahoma
    Baltimore actually has quite a few holes to fill this off season.  They could use and upgrade at Edge, OL, and even RB (Ingram is over 30).  But, with a need at LB as well and
    Murray still sitting there, they can't pass on him and reach for one of the other positions.
    Pre-Combine Select: Kenneth Murray [ LB ] Oklahoma

29. Tennessee  -  Terrell Lewis [ EDGE ] Alabama
    Like so many teams this year, Edge Rusher is a top priority for the Titans.  With the re-emergence of Tannehill, and the post season dominance of Henrey they can wait on their 
    QB and RB.  Instead they help improve an already good defense.
    Pre-Combine Select: Terrell Lewis [ EDGE ] Alabama

30. Green Bay  -  Patrick Queen [ LB ] LSU
    We are now in Trade down territory.  All teams for the rest of the 1st round from here are prime candidates for trading down for those needy teams to trade back into the bottom
    of the first round for that fifth year option.  I know a lot of Green Bay fans don't like this, but they need a compliment to Adams.  Adams had 977 yards and the next closest 
    had 477 yards.  There will be serious consideration to go that route, but with need at LB and Queen sitting there, it is a no-brainer.  Rodgers not be very happy with this selection,
    by GB fans will be.
    Pre-Combine Select: Tee Higgins [ WR ] Clemson

31. San Francisco  -  A.J. Terrell [ CB ] Clemson
    Of all teams in the draft that I would predict to trade back, San Fran is the most likely.  They have no 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round pick (wait how does that happen).  With the
    likely departure of Sanders, they could use a Deep threat WR.  However, it is KC's passing attack in the SB that makes them realize they need DB help first.  Terrell is rising 
    fast on a lot of boards and while still many consider to be an early to mid second rounder, they can't wait and grab him here.  
    Pre-Combine Select: Jalen Reagor [ WR ] TCU

32. Kansas City  -  Ross Blacklock [ IDL ] TCU
    With need on the DL and at CB, KC has options.  A lot of people have them taking a RB with this pick, but both SF and KC proved that you do not need an elite RB to get to and
    win the Super Bowl.  SO, I think they pass on the RB for now.  Instead, they look to to find the best player still on the board, and no one is rising faster up the board right 
    now than Blacklock.  He had a great combine and showed he is recovered from his 2018 Achilles injury.  If any coach knows how to get the most out of a man like Blacklock it
    is Andy Reid.  
    Pre-Combine Select:      Zack Baun [ EDGE ] Wisconsin

33. Cincinnati  -  Prince Tega Wanogho [ OT ] Auburn            Pre-Combine Select: Prince Tega Wanogho [ OT ] Auburn
34. Indianapolis (From Washington) - Tee Higgins [ WR ] Clemson        Pre-Combine Select: Jordan Love [ QB ] Utah State
35. Detroit  -  Zack Baun [ EDGE ] Wisconsin                Pre-Combine Select: Julian Okwara [ EDGE ] Notre Dame
36. NY Giants  -  Julian Okwara [ EDGE ] Notre Dame            Pre-Combine Select: A.J. Terrell [ CB ] Clemson
37. LA Chargers  -  Lloyd Cushenberry III [ IOL ] LSU            Pre-Combine Select: Lloyd Cushenberry III [ IOL ] LSU
38. Carolina  -  Bryce Hall [ CB ] Virginia                Pre-Combine Select: Raekwon Davis [ IDL ] Alabama
39. Miami  - D'Andre Swift [ RB ] Georgia                Pre-Combine Select: D'Andre Swift [ RB ] Georgia
40. Arizona  -  Curtis Weaver [ EDGE ] Boise State            Pre-Combine Select: Curtis Weaver [ EDGE ] Boise State
41. Cleveland  -  Tyler Biadasz [ IOL ] Wisconsin            Pre-Combine Select: Jonah Jackson [ IOL ] Ohio State
42. Jacksonville  -  Joshua Uche [ EDGE ] Michigan            Pre-Combine Select: Bryce Hall [ CB ] Virginia    
43. Chicago (From Las Vegas) -  Antoine Winfield Jr [ S ] Minnesota    Pre-Combine Select: Jaylon Johnson [ CB ] Utah
44. Indianapolis  -  Cesar Ruiz [ IOL ] Michigan            Pre-Combine Select: Laviska Shenault Jr. [ WR ] Colorado
45. Tampa Bay  -  Matt Hennessy [ IOL ] Temple                Pre-Combine Select: Neville Gallimore [ IDL ] Oklahoma
46. Denver  -  Lucas Niang [ OT ] TCU                    Pre-Combine Select: Ross Blacklock [ IDL ] TCU
47. Atlanta  -  Jonathan Taylor [ RB ] Wisconsin            Pre-Combine Select: Matt Hennessy [ IOL ] Temple
48. NY Jets  -  Marlon Davidson [ EDGE ] Auburn                Pre-Combine Select: Joshua Uche [ EDGE ] Michigan
49. Pittsburgh  -  Jonah Jackson [ IOL ] Ohio State            Pre-Combine Select: Cesar Ruiz [ IOL ] Michigan
50. Chicago  -  Jacob Eason [ QB ] Washington                Pre-Combine Select: Antoine Winfield Jr [ S ] Minnesota
51. Dallas  -  Raekwon Davis [ IDL ] Alabama                Pre-Combine Select: Hunter Bryant [ TE ] Washington
52. LA Rams  -  Isaiah Wilson [OT] Georgia                Pre-Combine Select: Marlon Davidson [ EDGE ] Auburn
53. Philadelphia  - Jaylon Johnson [ CB ] Utah                 Pre-Combine Select: Justin Jefferson [ WR ] LSU
54. Buffalo  -  Jalen Reagor [ WR ] TCU                    Pre-Combine Select: Lucas Niang [ OT ] TCU
55. Atlanta (From New England) -  Jake Fromm  [QB] Georgia        Pre-Combine Select: J.K. Dobbins [ RB ] Ohio State
56. Miami (From New Orleans) -  John Simpson [OG] Clemson        Pre-Combine Select: Isaiah Wilson [OT] Georgia
57. Houston  -  Saadhiq Charles [OT] LSU                Pre-Combine Select: Cole Kmet [ TE ] Notre Dame
58. Minnesota  -  Neville Gallimore [ IDL ] Oklahoma            Pre-Combine Select: James Lynch [ IDL ] Baylor
59. Seattle  -  James Lynch [ IDL ] Baylor                Pre-Combine Select: Justin Madubuike [ IDL ] Texas A&M
60. Baltimore  -  J.K. Dobbins [ RB ] Ohio State            Pre-Combine Select: Jonathan Taylor [ RB ] Wisconsin
61. Tennessee  -  Solomon Kindley [OG] Georgia                Pre-Combine Select: Jacob Eason [ QB ] Washington
62. Green Bay  -  Cole Kmet [ TE ] Notre Dame                Pre-Combine Select: Patrick Queen [ LB ] LSU
63. Kansas City  -  Brandon Aiyuk [ WR ] Arizona State            Pre-Combine Select: John Simpson [OG] Clemson
64. Seattle (From San Francisco) -  Hunter Bryant [ TE ] Washington    Pre-Combine Select: Solomon Kindley [OG] Georgia

Edited by praegler
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, praegler said:

31. San Francisco  -  Jalen Reagor [ WR ] TCU
    San Fran needs a Deep threat.  Sander is good, but might not be there next season. Reagor is the deep threat this team needs.  Opposing Defenses need to respect his speed or pay
    the consequences.  He is also very shifty and can play in the slot. He does have to work on his concentration as he does have drops, but he is a polished route running and deep
    threat.

Not so sure they do - afterall they had Marquis Goodwin at their disposal for most of the season, and he was a non-factor in Shanahans pass offense.

Sanders might be back, and they have Jalen Hurd and Trent Taylor coming back from injuries, so I'd be surprised if they pick a WR early.

DB or OL is in my opinion more likely - in your scenario I would go with CB A.J. Terrell.

Be Nice

Can't promise anything.

16. Atlanta  -  A.J. Epenesa [ EDGE ] Iowa
    Atlanta's biggest need going into the draft is Edge Rusher and with Epenesa dropping to them, they can't pass on him.  Epenesa dominated the Big 10 and will bring that 
    to the NFL to help put Atlanta back into the hunt.

Great pick. Even better reasoning for it. Would start at SDE for the Falcons in the base and play LE, RE and some DT in nickel.

47. Atlanta  -  Matt Hennessy [ IOL ] Temple

I love this pick for Atlanta. Interior OL is a huge need for the Falcons for a starting LG and Hennessy can do that and then slide to C after a year.

55. Atlanta (From New England) -  Isaiah Wilson [OT] Georgia

This is where you lose me. RT wasn't an issue last year and Jake Matthews played like a top 5 LT in the league. A bigger issue would be defensive tackle or even running back. Personally, I like Leki Fotu here, but go with who you think is the best from those spots.

17 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I don't love the RB pick in the 2nd for the Steelers. I'd rather that be an IOL, like Ruiz, or a TE, like Kmet. 

The only reason I went with RB for PIT is because Connor can not stay healthy.  They need that RB that can take the pressure off the QB.  But I do see your point in Ruiz.

58 minutes ago, Danish49ers said:

Not so sure they do - afterall they had Marquis Goodwin at their disposal for most of the season, and he was a non-factor in Shanahans pass offense.

Sanders might be back, and they have Jalen Hurd and Trent Taylor coming back from injuries, so I'd be surprised if they pick a WR early.

DB or OL is in my opinion more likely - in your scenario I would go with CB A.J. Terrell.

I don't know that Sander will be back, but he could.  I thought about AJ. Terrell, I even had him in there for a while, but I thought that might be a little high to take him.

27 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Can't promise anything.

Great pick. Even better reasoning for it. Would start at SDE for the Falcons in the base and play LE, RE and some DT in nickel.

I love this pick for Atlanta. Interior OL is a huge need for the Falcons for a starting LG and Hennessy can do that and then slide to C after a year.

This is where you lose me. RT wasn't an issue last year and Jake Matthews played like a top 5 LT in the league. A bigger issue would be defensive tackle or even running back. Personally, I like Leki Fotu here, but go with who you think is the best from those spots.

I can see what you mean about an RB.  Making the Suggested change of Ruiz to PIT, allows for Dobbins to fall to Atlanta, and then moves Wilson to Mia.  Better?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, praegler said:

I can see what you mean about an RB.  Making the Suggested change of Ruiz to PIT, allows for Dobbins to fall to Atlanta, and then moves Wilson to Mia.  Better?

Nope you made the right move to Dobbins.  He is the #1 RB in this draft to me and should be a late 1st rounder. If we can get him this far into the 2nd round thats a perfect pick for us and the 1st 2 rounds for the Falcons are fantastic.  AJ and Hennesey are exactly what we need at DE and LG which are both legit needs.  Now we need to find  DT in round 3 and we are good to go. Throw us a Leki Fotu like Scar said because me and him both are super high on him to the Falcons and round 3 is very good value for him.   After those 1st 3 rounds  we can look at OLB, CB, and Safety for depth in the next few rounds and we are good to go with our 4 main needs fixed up in rounds 1 2 and 3 with very good players.   

As for the original pick of a RT in round 2 i think people forget we took Lindstrom for RG and traded back into the 1st round for our RT of the future in Kaleb MCgary who performed much better than even i thought he would once he got settled in.  He had 2 extremely bad games against 2 elite DE's that made his season look at bit worse than he really played most of the year where he was above avg i would say 10 to 12 games  of the season.   So good trade off there for Dobbins to replace Freeman and give us a legit #1 RB to take pressure of Ryan.

45 minutes ago, praegler said:

The only reason I went with RB for PIT is because Connor can not stay healthy.  They need that RB that can take the pressure off the QB.  But I do see your point in Ruiz.

I think we would improve our running game with the addition of better run blocking interior O-linemen. I also don't really see a RB that moves the needle all that much from Snell and Samuels. 

2 hours ago, praegler said:

21. Philadelphia  -  Xavier McKinney [ S ] Alabama
    The E-A-G-L-E-S were at the bottom of the league in Pass yards allowed.  McKinney will help to fill that hole in the secondary.  He is a versatile player and athletic freak.
    He can play Man or Zone coverage.  He can even be lined up in the box to stop the run.  The Eagles will find ways to use him.

Both Ruggs and Delpit are much more preferred to McKinney. Delpit has a much higher ceiling, and I feel like McKinney is getting the artificial Bama draft stock inflation.

Assuming we don't take a WR in round 1, Hamler is a much better fit for what the Eagles need than Justin Jefferson.

45 minutes ago, praegler said:

That's perfect. Best fit for the Falcons in the draft.

19 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Nope you made the right move to Dobbins.  He is the #1 RB in this draft to me and should be a late 1st rounder. If we can get him this far into the 2nd round thats a perfect pick for us and the 1st 2 rounds for the Falcons are fantastic.  AJ and Hennesey are exactly what we need at DE and LG which are both legit needs.  Now we need to find  DT in round 3 and we are good to go. Throw us a Leki Fotu like Scar said because me and him both are super high on him to the Falcons and round 3 is very good value for him.   After those 1st 3 rounds  we can look at OLB, CB, and Safety for depth in the next few rounds and we are good to go with our 4 main needs fixed up in rounds 1 2 and 3 with very good players.   

As for the original pick of a RT in round 2 i think people forget we took Lindstrom for RG and traded back into the 1st round for our RT of the future in Kaleb MCgary who performed much better than even i thought he would once he got settled in.  He had 2 extremely bad games against 2 elite DE's that made his season look at bit worse than he really played most of the year where he was above avg i would say 10 to 12 games  of the season.   So good trade off there for Dobbins to replace Freeman and give us a legit #1 RB to take pressure of Ryan.

Agreed

For the Packers, at pick 30 I'd have gone for WR Laviska Shenault over Lamb..............and DL Blacklock over both of them.

Although it leaves a hole at WR, ILB Queen is a solid 2nd pick. I'd probably have taken DL Blacklock first, then WR Aiyuk and gone for ILB in rounds 3/4.

As always, I appreciate any effort at a 32 team draft, it isn't easy to do and mostly invites criticism from others. Thick skin is almost a requirement for posting a 32 team mock....................

Edited by OneTwoSixFive