37 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be fired?

• Mack McCaffrey
    • Ted Thompson (born January 17, 1953)
    • A-A-Ron
    • the Patriots
    • there is no fifth option

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

DAlton throws for 220 yards, all to AJ Green who Dom leaves Randall on in single coverage the entire game

In case the fans did not hear MM back in early 2014 when he announced that "Dom Capers is an outstanding football coach," he reiterated that point earlier this year when he let everyone know, hey "Dom Capers is an outstanding football coach."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000310778/article/packers-mike-mccarthy-dom-capers-is-outstanding

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-daily-news-story/article-1/Mike-McCarthy-announces-one-change-to-Packers-coaching-staff/bf35134d-695e-4a33-8679-263cb92e4f1e

Just now, packerjmf said:

Nope, I don't think tonight even ranks in the "top 10 most egregious Dom Capers sucks" games. :P

Yeah neither do I.

I just feel it starting to move that way like usual and I wanna know if anyone would actually do it.

Truth be told, I might. I really don't think our players buy what he sells anymore. Which isn't to say I think he's bad necessarily.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Yeah neither do I.

I just feel it starting to move that way like usual and I wanna know if anyone would actually do it.

Truth be told, I might. I really don't think our players buy what he sells anymore. Which isn't to say I think he's bad necessarily.

I still think this year is a "superbowl or bust" type year, even after tonight's egg. If we come up short and the defense remains a problem, I could definitely see some big changes in the offseason. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Dom and Ted both call it quits (TT voluntarily, Dom forced to retire).

1 minute ago, packerjmf said:

++ Kevin King
+Davante Adams
+ Richard Rodgers

- Refs
-Allison
-Rollins
-- Randall
-- Injuries

Did you give Allison a - because of that pick ??

That could very easily have been on Rodgers. The CB was over the top and it looked like Allison was expecting a back shoulder throw which would have been the correct decision. Assuming that was  the play read

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Let's go here for a second.

Don't be shy. Raise your hand if you would fire Dom right now.

Me. I won't pretend and say that firing him would solve things but the defense has been middling at best ever since the SB season. At some point you gotta do something different with that side of the ball IMO. They've been investing a ton of early rd draft picks nearly every draft and have been using FA to bring pieces in and it still doesn't move the needle.

That said, I can also acknowledge that TT hasn't exactly been doing a good job with his defensive picks either. Datone Jones, Khyri Thornton, Fackrell,  perhaps Randall and Rollins(this is a big season for both)

Just now, cannondale said:

That could very easily have been on Rodgers. The CB was over the top and it looked like Allison was expecting a back shoulder throw which would have been the correct decision. Assuming that was  the play read

I can't tell either. Rodgers reaction was hard to read. It looked like maybe he was only mad at himself. 

Just now, cannondale said:

That was part of it, but I thought he looked pretty pedestrian all game. Probably being harsh on him, but I really don't think he gives us much on offense that we couldn't have gotten from other players and kept a different WR.

Archived