Vikings Add Dom Capers to 2020 Coaching Staff

perrynoid

10 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

And all of that was nearly a decade ago.

20 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I know Packer fans love to dump a steaming load on the guy and that's fine. But let's at least acknowledge both sides of the ledger

There's been eleventy billion gazillion trillion words written endlessly and mercilessly ripping on Capers, its an entire industry.
But Packer fans just cannot abide me writing 100 words on the other side of the ledger.

So be it.

The 3 most hated men in Packer Nation today... are the same 3 men that put another Trophy in the case.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

There's been eleventy billion gazillion trillion words written endlessly and mercilessly ripping on Capers, its an entire industry.
But Packer fans just cannot abide me writing 100 words on the other side of the ledger.

So be it.

The 3 most hated men in Packer Nation today... are the same 3 men that put another Trophy in the case.

So does this mean that Lord Favre is out of the doghouse for wearing purple?  I'm guessing the three you meant were TT, MM, and Capers.

2 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

So be it.

This isn't about what Capers did in his past as a coach. He was a great defensive mind and one of the more innovative as well. 70 year old Dom Capers, 5 years removed from any semblance of success.. on a team much like the Packers he got fired from with an aging defense. At least he's not calling plays.

On 2/12/2020 at 10:57 AM, Shanedorf said:

So be it.

I don't know if they are hated but you have to admit their later years in GB were not as productive as their earlier ones.