Redskins CB Quinton Dunbar demands trade or release

RaidersAreOne

PFF is hot garbage, the players and coaches bash this ridiculous rating system all the time. Anything that is PFF related I throw out the door as most everyone should. As for dunbar the guy has zero leverage, if he wants to sit out hes only hurting himself and coming out publicly when a new regime was just put in place puts you in the dog house to ride pine. Josh Norman can be cut clearing 12 mil this year. You then can turn around and sign a guy that Rivera is familiar with in Bradberry to play the CB position and if Dunbar doesnt want to commit put that on the list for the Draft

15 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

Can you imagine how this went down?

Dunbar: I deserve a top raise.

Redskins Front Office: Based on what?

Dunbar: PFF

Redskins Front Office: LOL, close the door on your way out.

Dunbar: I'm coming back with Cris Colinsworth.

Everyone else: Yay!  Can you keep him... like away from the booth... like forever.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forge said:

How come players always demand and never "politely request with no flexibility"? 

People tend to respond more inline with how you want them to when you're wielding a battle axe.

There's no polite way to wield a battle axe.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Also, his dirt cheap current salary needs to be taken into account in terms of value, but so does the average of 4 games he misses per year. 

The low salary for 2020 isn’t really attractive when the guy is trying to force his way out for more money.

6 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

The low salary for 2020 isn’t really attractive when the guy is trying to force his way out for more money.

As I posted earlier in this thread, he's not willing to miss game checks this year so he will play out the last year of his deal.  It would be a great get for a team like the Vikings who are cap-strapped and trying to win now, with their starting QB on the last year of his deal.