Is there any chance the Redskins take Tua at #2?

SmittyBacall

29 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It's due diligence.  Begin watching at 1:19:00 here.

http://stream.nbcsports.com/rsn/nfl-redskins-live-stream?utm_tags=nbcswash1348

Of course, as they should. Lions will probably do some work on Burrow too even though he won't be there at #3. It's just not an impossible thing for them to do, taking a QB at #2. 

20 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Cool.  There's also a chance the Bengals draft Young.  They're both unlikely enough that it's pointless to discuss.

I disagree. I actually think the chances Washington drafts a QB is actually considerably higher than what Cincy does or does not do.

I am not a believer that the QB of the future is currently on Washingtons roster because frankly I dont think Haskins is very good at all.

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I disagree. I actually think the chances Washington drafts a QB is actually considerably higher than what Cincy does or does not do.

I am not a believer that the QB of the future is currently on Washingtons roster because frankly I dont think Haskins is very good at all.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however wrong it is. :)

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, however wrong it is. :)

You're right, you are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how wrong it is.

I don't actually believe Washington will take a QB, I'm just saying it's a possibility.  I dont think itd be smart to give up on Haskins so quickly.

I think theyd be better off addressing the OL or Defense. Okudah, Derrick Brown, Jeudy or Andrew Thomas.

58 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Latest rumour is Rivera told Tua during their combine interview that they would take him to come in an compete with Haskins. Smoke?

I mean, I think we all have to assume that's the case at this point.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Latest rumour is Rivera told Tua during their combine interview that they would take him to come in an compete with Haskins. Smoke?

Lol, no, just sheer incompetence by that reporter.

Edited by HTTRDynasty
  • Like 1

Well in the BDL I have Haskins as my QB but for the same reasons the Redskins could look at Tua I traded up for the first pick to draft Burrow. I believe in Haskins and think he is going to be good but better to have two options than one uncertain one.

• Like 1