Mock Draft Godfather V3

Kenrik

3 minutes ago, Whity25 said:

@squire12  Funny thing is nobody was arguing that kenrik was selecting these players too early. You guys should do a poll of the best mock draft from the previous year. Fyi I appreciate the work it takes to put these mocks together. It's the main reason I check this forum. Seems like someone should be crowned! 

what was good about it in retrospect?

The Bulaga contract is not good.   WInfield and Aiyuk are good picks, but both would not have been there.   So what is the criteria that you are using to say the following?

3 hours ago, Whity25 said:

I was looking through old mocks and my goodness. This might have got us to the superbowl! Not sure why everyone was so against it. This is gold lol. 

It's a mock draft. He didn't know where they were actually going to be taken but he had them in the general area of where their stock was before the draft(nobody disagreed either). So being 100% technical, yes they wouldn't of been there. But at the time you couldnt argue that it wasn't a realistic mock. I guess if you can't see that point idk what to tell you lol. 

4 minutes ago, Whity25 said:

It's a mock draft. He didn't know where they were actually going to be taken but he had them in the general area of where their stock was before the draft(nobody disagreed either). So being 100% technical, yes they wouldn't of been there. But at the time you couldnt argue that it wasn't a realistic mock. I guess if you can't see that point idk what to tell you lol. 

Nobody knows where the players will actually go in the draft.   If there is not criteria for whatever you pare proposing on an award, then why not just list a bunch of players that are 1st and 2nd round picks as the players will likely look good in the post awards process, but they would never have been able to be picked.

I guess I don't get your point, thus my questions.