Top 10 QBs of 2010s

Archimedes

1 minute ago, Breesus mode said:

Passer rating, the end all, be all.

You're a biased observer leaning on box score scouting.

"Nuh uh"

Find me some evidence that proves he's anything more than average. Wow he can run fast. Wow he can throw the ball hard. However he still can't function as a good passer. 

If Cam really was a top 10 QB of the past decade. Why is his current team looking to move on from him when he's just 30? (Prime for a QB)

Dude had the potential, but he just doesn't love football, and never committed himself 100% to improving the mental aspects of his game.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

"Nuh uh"

Find me some evidence that proves he's anything more than average. Wow he can run fast. Wow he can throw the ball hard. However he still can't function as a good passer. 

His stats dawg

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If Cam really was a top 10 QB of the past decade. Why is his current team looking to move on from him when he's just 30? (Prime for a QB)

Dude had the potential, but he just doesn't love football, and never committed himself 100% to improving the mental aspects of his game.

Clearly, Cam Newton is fully healthy and not broken down.

Ah, that's why you are biased against him.

• Like 1

Just now, Breesus mode said:

His stats dawg

Clearly, Cam Newton is fully healthy and not broken down.

Ah, that's why you are biased against him.

you're a clown. How am I biased against him? What bias is it? They've given him plenty of time to get healthy now, and they're still looking to move on? Wasn't he healthy for 75% of his career where he was still a poor passer?

Just now, Breesus mode said:

Nope, no bias here

Just spittin facts homie.

His passing was god awful in both of those two years and he was healthy. His legs are part of the package I get it, and they're what saved him, but now his legs aren't enough to save him anymore.

26 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'll go all day.

Top 10 QBs aren't given up on by the time they're 30.

Who are your top 10 QBs for the 2010s?

If you think Newton is overrated, fair enough and we have had debates about Newton before so no reason to go back down that well.  I'm just not exactly sure who you are bumping off the list for him.  It's easy to say he doesn't belong anywhere near the top 10 when you aren't actually posting your own.  If you actually sit down and think about your list, I have a hard time believing you wouldn't have Newton in your top 10 or at the very least, top 12 (which would mean he's close).

Here are stats for the prominent 2010s QBs

Which one of those QBs who weren't in the aforementioned top 10 lists are you bumping off for Newton?  

Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Ryan, Big Ben, Wilson, Luck, and Stafford are 9 QBs who I'm certain you would say are above Cam, but that's only 9 guys.  But who is the other one from that list you are taking over Newton this decade?  And how many not on that list are you taking over Newton that makes you say he wouldn't even be close to the top 10?

The only QB I can think of would be Peyton Manning, but you would have to be putting a ton of stock into his 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014 seasons.