Myles Garrett Reinstated

HTTRDynasty

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Because he was trying to get out of trouble.

We will never know for sure but under the circumstances I am inclined to believe he wasnt being truthful. 

So he was trying to get out of trouble by saying this was said and It doesn't give me the right to do what I did it was still wrong?

Yeah, I dunno. I'm sure that language is out there a lot and maybe Rudolph said something else or maybe someone else said it but Garrett didn't think saying it was going to change his punishment he was just making his statement what happened.

You really think he would think that they would say, he said what? Okay, no suspension. Of course not.

Just now, mistakey said:

i wonder why . . . . . .

Let me guess, you think it's because he is black?

I think you dont know me at all to make such a claim because I couldnt possibly be further from someone who is racist.

The reason is because I think its human nature in ALL people when they realize theyve done something incredibly stupid to try to lessen the aftermath. And in this situation it's something that could very well have ended his career. I dont give a damn what color his skin is.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Let me guess, you think it's because he is black?

I think you dont know me at all to make such a claim because I couldnt possibly be further from someone who is racist.

The reason is because I think its human nature in ALL people when they realize theyve done something incredibly stupid to try to lessen the aftermath. And in this situation it's something that could very well have ended his career. I dont give a damn what color his skin is.

no i think its because youre a steelers fan
but your projection is showing

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

So he was trying to get out of trouble by saying this was said and It doesn't give me the right to do what I did it was still wrong?

Yeah, I dunno. I'm sure that language is out there a lot and maybe Rudolph said something else or maybe someone else said it but Garrett didn't think saying it was going to change his punishment he was just making his statement what happened.

You really think he would think that they would say, he said what? Okay, no suspension. Of course not.

If the audio came out and proved Mason Rudolph did actually say something racist, I'd be here suggesting he should receive a 16 game suspension, not a single one less. 

My thoughts are he was aiming for a 20 game suspension and instead, potentially had it reduced because of supposed provocation. 

Idk, the issue is that the NFL is so damn inconsistent so its really hard to tell what their intent was but Goodell darn well made it sound like it was gonna be far more than 5 games. 

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

no i think its because youre a steelers fan
but your projection is showing

Projection? 

It doesnt have anything to do with me being a Steeler fan either. 

I assumed that's what you meant because we were specifically talking about a racial issue. I apologize for thinking you were suggesting such a low regard of someone.

The reason I said what I said about myself though, is because I have several family members of multiple races and am damn proud of it. 

Its not because I'm a Steeler fan, because I completely feel that Clowney shouldve gotten suspended for his hit on Wentz which was blatantly dirty also.

Same with Earl Thomas and listen...anyone who is a football fan, if you saw the hit, it's not even debateable. Thomas should've been suspended and ejected.

Romanowski got away with some hits like this back in the day too. Pathetic. 

Anyone remember Donovan Darius' clothesline? The WR (I forget who it was that he hit) was legit injured.

There is no place for this crap in this league. Or at least there shouldnt be. It goes far beyond team loyalty.

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Then Myles Garrett should be arrested for attempted murder if we're going to go off of what "could have happened" instead of the actual outcome.

I didnt say anything about what could have happened. What DID happen is that he took a helmet and hit someone in the head with it.

He should feel fortunate it was only a 5 game suspension and not one that kept him out until 2021.

If we were basing it on what could have happened, If we are being honest, his career with legit be over.