Myles Garrett Reinstated

HTTRDynasty

Rudolph escalated the situation. He gets 70% of the blame despite doing 1% of the perceived damage. Garrett deserves 30% of the blame despite doing 99% of the perceived damage.

Garretts evil was bigger than Rudolphs, but it’s not Garretts fault that Rudolph has the evil of a 5th grade boy posturing on the playground during recess. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Nothing questionable about an egregious illegal hit that results in someone fracturing their ankle in half. 

I'd prefer he not follow through on the tackle but Siemian's throwing hand hit Garrett's helmet on his follow through it wasn't like he was even half of a second late getting to him.

8 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

C'mon man. Mason Rudolph could have sustained a serious brain injury, and now with Garrett back I'm not sure that he'll ever be able to have a long NFL career without being at risk for future brain damage.

Mason Rudolph tried to rip his helmet off and called him a racial slur, yet he got off practically Scott free.

5 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

An illegal football move. He also said he went out there to put people to sleep. He also said they could keep fining him because he wasn't going to stop trying to put people to sleep.

That is much much worse than a one time mistake where there wasn't even an injury because he doesn't suit up to concuss people like Harrison did. If you think that makes Garrett worse I don't know what else to say.

Of course you don't. You think swinging a helmet at a guy's head is forgivable.

4 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Even if he said it I don't think that started it, Rudolph twisting and pulling Garrett's helmet started it. Maybe the kick to the crotch escalated it and maybe charging Garrett when Decastro was holding Garrett back made him feel like he was getting teamed up on and felt he needed to take drastic measures that he didn't need to take but I really don't think the mention of the word played much of a part even if it was used.

However, Rudolph did cause the whole thing and wasn't suspended at all so I'm not sure the league cared one way or the other about who or what started it, just that people were horrified at the whack a mole situation.

Bull crap. Garrett was the instigator. You're blaming Rudolph for trying to get up after an illegal tackle and pin.

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Garrett could have killed him on live TV. Can't believe anyone is defending him.

Are you saying it would have been okay if he killed him on tape delay?

Defending that he shouldn't be banned for life? Duh. No one has said he did the right thing, stop trying to make it seem that way. He got what he deserved. Fortunately he hit him with the cushion of the helmet and not the crown but just because he is guilty doesn't mean everyone else is innocent.

2 hours ago, cjfollett said:

Who started it? The guy who was tackled illegally and struggled to get bacl to his feet? Or the guy who threw the QB down and stayed on top of him?

The lack of flag seems to suggest that it wasn't so illegal as to merit retaliation.

Just because he's a QB up in his feelings, doesn't mean he gets to use a defensive player's helmet to get back up on his feet. 

• Like 1