HTTRDynasty

Myles Garrett Reinstated

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

I don't get paid by the NFL to be violent tho

Who gives a flying you know what. So because these guys are NFL stars it makes them above the law? Give me a break. Just stop with this nonsense.

49 minutes ago, Elky said:

Should have only been suspended for a game or two.

Just like the raider guy but since it didn’t happen on live TV the NFL doesn’t care 

56 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm not into baseball, but don't you think it sends a pretty bad message when the guy gets off so easily for something that at least could have been a devastating injury?  If I were an NFL owner, I would want to do anything necessary to make sure that kind of thing never happens again on an NFL field.

Getting a 95 MPH fastball to the face would cause some serious damage which I feel could be considered a "devastating injury". 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Um or how about going and tackling a dude like Harrison use to do to people to a random person on the street. You are going to jail for that as well. Just like pitchers don’t get in trouble for throwing at people

I'm not on here defending Harrison. Pitchers should absolutely serve suspensions for throwing at people intentionally. Harrison did serve fines and suspensions but I'll be the first to say ge got off easy overall, what he never did was hit someone in the head with a helmet so let's not pretend like tackling a guy harshly is as bad as hitting someone in the face/head with a football helmet because it's not. It doesnt even compare actually.

Even when Harrison was contacting other guys' helmets they were WEARING A HELMET.

Garrett violently ripped off a man's helmet and hit him in the head with it. Its the worst violent act committed in the NFL to date. 

2 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Getting a 95 MPH fastball to the face would cause some serious damage which I feel could be considered a "devastating injury". 

MLB is a joke when it comes to taking things seriously.

53 minutes ago, Elky said:

Should have only been suspended for a game or two.

In my heart I know you're serious and this honestly the stupidest take in this thread.

Just now, wwhickok said:

In my heart I know you're serious and this honestly the stupidest take in this thread.

I can't really blame Garrett when he got hit in the nuts by a beta racist.

Just now, Elky said:

I can't really blame Garrett when he got hit in the nuts by a beta racist.

Nothing other than Garrett most likely attempting to create a justification for his actions provides any legitimacy to Rudolph supposedly using a racial slur. You're attempting to justify what Garrett did. There is NO Justificantion for it. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

He should've served a 2020 season long suspension to make a statement to the rest of the league that this crap isnt gonna be tolerated.

I feel bad for Garrett when he plays Pittsburgh twice next season, you better believe karma is coming

8 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Mike Fiers broke Giancarlo Stanton's face a few years ago and he's the slowest throwing RHP in baseball. Stanton needed surgery and was out for months. But apparently hitting someone with the cushioned side of the helmet is assault with a deadly weapon and that isn't. 

It's so dumb I can't even be sarcastic about it.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Nothing other than Garrett most likely attempting to create a justification for his actions provides any legitimacy to Rudolph supposedly using a racial slur. You're attempting to justify what Garrett did. There is NO Justificantion for it. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

He should've served a 2020 season long suspension to make a statement to the rest of the league that this crap isnt gonna be tolerated.

I feel bad for Garrett when he plays Pittsburgh twice next season, you better believe karma is coming

If some beta tried to hit me in the nuts and called me a penny pinching Jew you can guarantee I'm ripping his head off.

The only people who think this are Pitt homers, a team that had dirtbags like Hines Ward and Joey Porter.

Edited by Elky

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Mike Fiers broke Giancarlo Stanton's face a few years ago and he's the slowest throwing RHP in baseball. Stanton needed surgery and was out for months. But apparently hitting someone with the cushioned side of the helmet is assault with a deadly weapon and that isn't. 

It's so dumb I can't even be sarcastic about it.

I agree with your comment entirely and have personally stated my opinion on this.

Pete rose was banned for life for gambling.

FOR GAMBLING?!? And these pitchers can literally throw the jaw bones out of someone's face? They should be immediately ejected and banned for life without the option of an appeal

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

Swinging a helmet at a guy who isn't wearing a helmet would be more akin to a batter running out to the mound after being hit by a pitch and hitting the pitcher over the head with his bat. 

kinda like pedro did?

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

kinda like pedro did?

I don't know about you, but that was definitely the most shameful part of late 90's to early 2000's baseball that I can remember. Nothing else happened in baseball during that time which was even remotely as controversial as that aSsAuLt.

Just now, Elky said:

If some beta tried to hit me in the nuts and called me a **** you can guarantee I'm ripping his head off.

You dont actually know thar Rudolph said ANYTHING of the sort to him.

You assume he is telling the truth because he went Vontaze on Rudolph. Also the 'nut shot' everyone is referring to which happened as Rudolph was being hit, shoved by his own linemen I dont think was actually intentional (though to be fair idk either way) and it sure as heck doesnt justify his actions.

2 people suggested Rudolph said something racist. One that committed the serious act and another who got suspended for cowardly shoving someone to the ground that wasnt even facing him.  Forgive me if I think both of them were just trying to cover their backside and avoid a suspension. Even the NFL said there was 0 evidence to suggest Rudolph said anything of the sort.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I don't know about you, but that was definitely the most shameful part of late 90's to early 2000's baseball that I can remember. Nothing else happened in baseball during that time which was even remotely as controversial as that aSsAuLt.

also literally 20 seconds of google gave me that