Myles Garrett Reinstated

HTTRDynasty

11 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

uhh how about when the Undertaker threw Mankind off a 16 foot steel cage through a table in the 1998 hell in a cell match?

My favorite part of that is that people also forget this happened in THE SAME MATCH.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Nobody said anything about arresting guys in the middle of the game. But since you brought it up....THERE WAS 8 SECONDS LEFT.

ugh quit being goofy lol. I get it, I'm sure I'd find it hard to be impartial if the same happened to Aaron Rodgers, but like....you want him to go to jail?

Just now, Fl0nkerton said:

ugh quit being goofy lol. I get it, I'm sure I'd find it hard to be impartial if the same happened to Aaron Rodgers, but like....you want him to go to jail?

I didnt say that. I'm saying to act like ppl are above the law or its somehow less violent because they're NFL Stars is ridiculous. I think it wouldve been justified to give him an even longer suspension. I have lost all respect for the dude. Never had any for Suh, dont have any for Burfict or Haynesworth.

I never said I want to see him in jail but that doesnt mean its not legally speaking, a felony-like action. Nor did I say I wanna see a game stopped to watch a guy get put in hand cuffs.

If that's what is gonna happen, eject them, send them to the locker room and let it happen off air.

44 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Even when Harrison was contacting other guys' helmets they were WEARING A HELMET.

Garrett violently ripped off a man's helmet and hit him in the head with it. Its the worst violent act committed in the NFL to date. 

Difference is Garrett's was in the heat of the moment and something he regretted, Harrison said he wanted to put guys to sleep and swore not to change that approach even after fines and suspensions (That Steelers fans took collections for and called the NFL soft for fining/suspending him).

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Difference is Garrett's was in the heat of the moment and something he regretted, Harrison said he wanted to put guys to sleep and swore not to change that approach even after fines and suspensions (That Steelers fans took collections for and called the NFL soft for fining/suspending him).

Idk that Garrett regretted it all beyond wanting to look remorseful for the guys about to suspend him.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I didnt say that. I'm saying to act like ppl are above the law or its somehow less violent because they're NFL Stars is ridiculous.

It's not because they're NFL stars. It's because this is entertainment. It's not "real life" or "I just walked outside". It's a violent entertainment product that we all sit around watching to distract ourselves from real life. It's reality TV. It's The Bachelor but instead of terrible relationships its 20 somethings giving each other brain trauma.

• Like 1