Myles Garrett Reinstated

HTTRDynasty

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You're HIM aren't you?!?!?!?! My brother LOVED you growing up! ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=12670386

Lol no I'm not a wrestler. A fan who attended a local event where Bigelow, Virgil and a few other former WWE guys whose names I dont even remember (that's how short lived they were) were in action.

Virgil was the only one that charged for his autograph 

52 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Nothing other than Garrett most likely attempting to create a justification for his actions provides any legitimacy to Rudolph supposedly using a racial slur. You're attempting to justify what Garrett did. There is NO Justificantion for it. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

He should've served a 2020 season long suspension to make a statement to the rest of the league that this crap isnt gonna be tolerated.

I feel bad for Garrett when he plays Pittsburgh twice next season, you better believe karma is coming

I'll feel bad for Pittsburgh when Garrett plays them next season.

... Okay, I won't feel bad for Pittsburgh.

Edited by DawgX
  • Like 4

Just now, wwhickok said:

Lol no I'm not a wrestler. A fan who attended a local event where Bigelow, Virgil and a few other former WWE guys whose names I dont even remember (that's how short lived they were) were in action.

Very cool!

Just now, wwhickok said:

Virgil was the only one that charged for his autograph 

@ET80 I KNEW THAT WOULD BE THE CASE!

@Counselor you ought  to be ASHAMED of yourself!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I'll feel bad for Pittsburgh when Garrett plays them next season.

... Okay, I won't feel bad for Pittsburgh.

What's he gonna do except get double teamed and gang blocked all game? Ben ain't scared of his B Arse. He's a punk. A talented one no doubt but still, just another Burfict.

Really though it's my hope neither team does anything stupid. 

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

What's he gonna do except get double teamed and gang blocked all game? Ben ain't scared of his B Arse. He's a punk. A talented one no doubt but still, just another Burfict

Well he did demolish your OL last year sooooo.....

And nobody that isn't a girl at a bar is scared of Ben. He's dookie now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The NFL, the things we are talking about, they're not staged and it ain't fake.

It's not, but it is a violent activity. Myles Garrett acted in excess of the standard violence and, was suspended for it. He's served the suspension. The suspension is in line with prior incidents of this nature (Albert Haynsworth). 

I'm trying to understand the issue here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

It's not, but it is a violent activity. Myles Garrett acted in excess of the standard violence and, was suspended for it. He's served the suspension. The suspension is in line with prior incidents of this nature (Albert Haynsworth). 

People don't want to play him 2x a year. That's the issue. If the roles were reversed these posters would have a different tune.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

garretthelmet-2.jpg

One of these pictures is different than the others.  If you can't figure out why just let us know and maybe the rest of us can give you a hint.

Oh so just to be clear, Mason Rudolph signed up to be violently hit over and over again with helmets, but only if they were worn by another player launching themselves at his head. Sorry for ignoring that incredible meaningful distinction.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh so just to be clear, Mason Rudolph signed up to be violently hit over and over again with helmets, but only if they were worn by another player launching themselves at his head. Sorry for ignoring that incredible meaningful distinction.

No.  Keep trying. 

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

garretthelmet-2.jpg

One of these pictures is different than the others.  If you can't figure out why just let us know and maybe the rest of us can give you a hint.

If Mason wasn't being a complete jerk, Myles would have been able to put his helmet back on his head for him. He was squirming around. All of this is just one giant misunderstanding.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

it actually wasnt - it was the longest ever and indefinite suspensions for onfield conduct were supposedly against the CBA but who's stopping goodell?