UPDATE - Todd Gurley released

RamRod

Maybe it's easier for me because I got over LT playing for a different team during that brief period of my life where  I was a Chargers fan, but while I'm still a Todd fan, he's a Falcon now, so as long as he beats the Saints, I couldn't care less what he does.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

You guys are coming off like a bunch of school girls trying to read the IG stories of friends

It’s not that I care. It’s the fact that he shouldn’t be this mad lol. He knows he sucked and his ego is hurt.. ‘Tis all.. brb putting on my skirt on

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

It’s not that I care. It’s the fact that he shouldn’t be this mad lol. He knows he sucked and his ego is hurt.. ‘Tis all.. brb putting on my skirt on

I do actually think TG and Goff were close. I think Mcvay and Gurley had some issues tho....idk if Mcvay basically said this is Goffs team and Gurley got pissy or what...but you could tell Gurley wasn't the same in his pressers last year. 

We all knew this was coming,  Gurley included.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riftty said:

I do actually think TG and Goff were close. I think Mcvay and Gurley had some issues tho....idk if Mcvay basically said this is Goffs team and Gurley got pissy or what...but you could tell Gurley wasn't the same in his pressers last year. 

We all knew this was coming,  Gurley included.

Agreed 100%. He was way off in his pressers. Did not speak at all. Which spoke volumes