Why does there seem to be more confidence with Drew Lock being 'the guy' for Denver over Dwayne Haskins in Washington?

TOUCAN

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

All good. I’m just grateful we don’t have to rely on Wentz for anything tbh. Haskins was already more accurate than Wentz last year with a higher average IAY.  Bright future ahead!

I'm just happy my owner isn't Dan Snyder. His teams will never win anything, no matter who the QB is. Did you know he hand picked Haskins even though nobody else wanted him? Bright future ahead!

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm just happy my owner isn't Dan Snyder. His teams will never win anything, no matter who the QB is. Did you know he hand picked Haskins even though nobody else wanted him? Bright future ahead!

The talent on the field and at HC matters more than the owner, as Jerruh proved in the 90’s. I doubt we go through anywhere near as long of a drought as Philly did before we win our next ring. 

My biggest worry is you guys re-signing Foles in 2021. We all know that team is going nowhere with Wentz leading them. 

Edited by HTTRDynasty

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

The talent on the field matters more than the owner, as Jerruh proved in the 90’s. I doubt we go through anywhere near as long of a drought as Philly did before we win our next ring. 

My biggest worry is you guys re-signing Foles in 2021. We all know that team is going nowhere with Wentz leading them. 

Nah, your biggest worry is that 1991 was the last time your dumpster fire franchise was ever worth mentioning, outside of discussing dumpster fire franchises.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Nah, Wentz handing over the keys to Foles again still worries me more. 

You know your team sucks when you're worried about Foles beating you. I'd feel the same way if Haskins was my QB though.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Nah, that’s just when you know Wentz sucks. 

Sure, but bottom line is you think Nick Foles beats Haskins 10 times out of 10.

You're not alone in this thinking. Most consider it fact.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Sure, but bottom line is you think Nick Foles beats Haskins 10 times out of 10.

You're not alone in this thinking. Most consider it fact.

I think Nick Foles is the Philly GOAT.  But at least this time around, when he sends Wentz to the bench, your team will be paying a fortune in cap space to its backup QB.  Trust, I have experience with this.  It's not a great feeling.

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I think Nick Foles is the Philly GOAT.  But at least this time around, when he sends Wentz to the bench, your team will be paying a fortune in cap space to its backup QB.  Trust, I have experience with this.  It's not a great feeling.

We'd probably start Wentz against the skins. He's averaging over 300 yards and 3 td's against those bums. Practically owns that team as much as Dan SNyder.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

We'd probably start Wentz against the skins. He's averaging over 300 yards and 3 td's against those bums.

And still leading you nowhere.  At least Alex Smith will be off the books in 2021.  I take comfort in knowing Wentz (your future backup) won't have a manageable dead cap hit until 2024.

12 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

And still leading you nowhere.  At least Alex Smith will be off the books in 2021.  I take comfort in knowing Wentz (your future backup) won't have a manageable dead cap hit until 2024.

I take comfort in the SB ring Wentz helped us win fairly recently. And knowing you have to pay the broken remnants of Alex Smith anything at all lol

Edited by Jeezla

This thread is starting to feel like the Lamar Jackson threads from last season - less about actual football related reasons why someone will fail, more about a division rival projecting how they want someone to fail.

That one didn't work out too well.

• Like 2