Jameis Winston undergoes eye surgery to repair vision

RaidersAreOne

hes always had contacts and thats what led him to winning a NC with FSU. Its not the day games that bothered him it was always the night ones with the lights bothering him. People just going to bag him for having it done but it had little impact to his game play hes just a slinger and is willing to risk throws if it cost an Int. With the right coaching of not forcing him to play hero ball all the time and actually run more he would be in a better spot. Tampa rushing average was 3rd worst in ypc I still wouldnt be shocked if some team pays him 30 mil a year as he has the ability to make plays which can make it enticing for GMs/HCs who do not have a future qb, with that said he also can turn around the next plan and make bone head ones. 

Edited by soflbillsfan

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

So you mean to tell me he has spent his rookie contract half blind throwing interceptions?

Who the hell is his agent? They should be fired. 

This is exactly what Winston and his agent want teams to think. 

While he probably didn’t have the greatest eyes, I don’t think it had any barring on football play. This was made public knowledge to try to increase his FA stock. Any team who falls for it should be laughed at. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This is exactly what Winston and his agent want teams to think. 

While he probably didn’t have the greatest eyes, I don’t think it had any barring on football play. This was made public knowledge to try to increase his FA stock. Any team who falls for it should be laughed at. 

I agree 10000%