Buccaneers New Uniforms Confirmed

DigInBoys

1 hour ago, August4th said:

hope they bring back the creamsicle color. I think that color would pop with the right design

seems like orange is getting some play in the trailer. But if they are stuck with pewter helmets it'll look kinda goofy...unless they are going back to white?
Then they could swap from modern to retro at will.

It's too bad the league still hasn't change the helmet rule to 2 helmets per team. Feel like every team would benefit if they did.

• Like 3

So we have 3 going traditional

• Falcons 
  • Browns
  • Bucs

and one changing things up a bit, colors wise, but basing a lot of it off what came before.

• Rams

I know there was a lot of speculation that the Panthers and Chargers would be doing something too.
But it doesn't seem like it at this point.

Funny how things have changed. When I started following football in the mid-90s, I loved the Bucs' orange and white uniforms and everyone else hated them. Now more people than ever want them to go back. I still hold that when Josh Freeman led that awful, awful 2009 team to their upset win over the Packers, they should have worn those throwback duds the rest of the year. 

tb2.jpg

bucscheer.png

• Like 2