Buccaneers New Uniforms Confirmed

DigInBoys

19 hours ago, bomont said:

You haven't watched much football then.  Jags, Seahawks, and Oregon U all blow them away, just off the top of my head and that's just current stuff, not all time ever

But yeah, TB was long overdue to correct a mistake that tried to correct a mistake lol

If we took a vote on the Seahawks uniform vs. the current Bucs, the Seahawks would win in a landslide as to which one is better.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 12:27 AM, bomont said:

You haven't watched much football then.  Jags, Seahawks, and Oregon U all blow them away, just off the top of my head and that's just current stuff, not all time ever

But yeah, TB was long overdue to correct a mistake that tried to correct a mistake lol

For a while, though, Jags, Seahawks, and Oregon U were widely-regarded as the coolest uniforms by many casual fans and kids. Obviously, people like nostalgia so it seems like everyone is shifting to a much plainer and more boring look, but the Seahawks and Jaguars jerseys and helmets have been fantastic to most people for the past decade. Lots of people thought that the gold and black helmets were great, just not many of us die-hard football fanatics that feel the need to vent about our football feelings on an online forum.

I think they will look great. Some uniforms don't carry that much history with him, so they need to switched up to revitalize the excitement for the younger and predominantly larger incoming revenue of each NFL team aka the younger fans. I hope uniform

Cowboys, Steelers, etc. will always remain timeless but there's vast success and history behind our prints that speak for themselves.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

On 2/24/2020 at 6:19 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

I think they will look great. Some uniforms don't carry that much history with him, so they need to switched up to revitalize the excitement for the younger and predominantly larger incoming revenue of each NFL team aka the younger fans. I hope uniform

Cowboys, Steelers, etc. will always remain timeless but there's vast success and history behind our prints that speak for themselves.

When was your last Super Bowl?