Where does Andy Dalton end up?

SmittyBacall

1 hour ago, JustAnotherFan said:

First, you say "I'm done here" and so I was gonna move on.

I'm posting things relevant to the discussion that happen to favour what I believe to be true. Trubisky will be benched sooner than you're anticipating. You think otherwise, we shall see. 

Listen here, my little insecure boy or girl.

OK, boomer.

He's not ready to admit he messed up by drafting Mitch just like he wasn't ready to admit he messed up by drafting White.

Bringing in competition is an admittance of failure. They wouldn't bring in competition for a franchise QB. 

I swear, you people on social media will believe everything you read. 

What do you mean, you people?

I know you must be hurt seeing 32 owners agreeing that the unemployed turnover machine Dalton is garbage after going to bat for him as much as you have, but leave me out of your personal issues. 

Honestly, not in the slightest. We were asking for too much and got burned. And for the record, I'm not a Dalton fan. But I will call it like I see it and come to his defense if I have to. 

Cut and with the Musical chairs going on right now,  possibly left in the cold as a backup! 

Cincy holding out for some absurd compensation is really doing him no favors. Otherwise he would of been traded for something by now. Box of Ju Ju Bees, Bon Bons, something. 

Which like Washington with Trent, suggest they are asking for to much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Cut and with the Musical chairs going on right now,  possibly left in the cold as a backup! 

Cincy holding out for some absurd compensation is really doing him no favors. Otherwise he would of been traded for something by now. Box of Ju Ju Bees, Bon Bons, something. 

Which like Washington with Trent, suggest they are asking for to much!

The expiration date would probably still be the deciding factor. 

Maybe in Cleveland? Last season suggested that picking up an experienced alternative to Mayfield would not be a bad idea. I also think Baker could benefit from the competition (since his confidence does not seem to be an issue).

Edited by y*so*blu

10 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Maybe in Cleveland? Last season suggested that picking up an experienced alternative to Mayfield would not be a bad idea. I also think Baker could benefit from the competition (since his confidence does not seem to be an issue).

That’s why they signed Keenum