TIME TO MOVE ON FROM BOWLES NOW

doumeyer

12 hours ago, rdelaney89 said:

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not but Pryor was an Idzik pick, Rex and the coaching staff wanted OBJ or Carr with that pick. Obviously OBJ was taken earlier but man how life could be different if Carr and Rex were both here. I think knowing this just shows you how much Idzik screwed Rex those last 2 years. Drafting a QB would have meant Idzik keeping Rex around longer which we all know he didn't want.

I would have loved to have Macc and Rex together.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I didn't know about the Carr story, but I do know the OBJ draft. Rex did want him. OBJ could have changed a lot. I remember pointing out Carr as a good QB and people didn't want him because of the system he came from. We had our shot at landing franchise QBs without tanking. We never had anyone smart enough to find them.  This is why I'm looking directly at Macc instead of Bowles. Bowles wouldn't want the roster to look like this while he's on the hot seat. Makes no sense at all. I'm sure he has had say so on some of his moves, but most of them came from Macc.

4 hours ago, Bianconero said:

He is the worst HC we've had since 2000

Just want to say it

He has not shown one positive quality as a HC

Not one

What field allows this to happen for 2+ years?

Yeah, there is not one thing for him to even build off of. If we are like 0-8 and looking miserable then he should be fired during the season.

18 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

Hopefully, we can get a GM that will invest in offense instead of doing things halfway. We will never be a winning team if we can't score points and it's mind-boggling how we've ignored our offense to build a defense that has nothing to show for their "talent".

Id have to imagine with $80M in cap and high draft picks we are in for a heavy dose of offense this offseason. It's just easier to tank if you build the defense first, which is what I think Macc'a plan is.

Archived