Browns add former GM Grigson as consultant.

seriously27

36 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

What does he do as a "consultant"? Will he actually be in Cleveland day to day for 8 plus hours? And if so doing what? Just sharing opinions the entire day? We do that on here for free...

Get paid a lot of money to answer e-mails for like 15 minutes a day, probably including a one letter signature or at most "RG" at the end like he doesn't give a crap and then maybe attend a conference call like twice a week. 

Being a consultant is pretty much the greatest job in the world.

• Like 2

Cowherd was lecturing his audience on environment earlier today and I can't help but think Grigson was in the wrong environment. I've been there before where no matter what you do it's never the right answer. Then I left that environment and am now much more successful in another place due to...wait for it....the environment...

9 hours ago, bomont said:

Good, bring in more incompetence to the Browns. Any team mr race card gangsta thug Garrett is on I'm all for screwing up. I'd even root for NE against them now and that's saying a lot 

Q: who has two thumbs and absolutely knows nothing???

A: BOMONT!!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bomont said:

Good, bring in more incompetence to the Browns. Any team mr race card gangsta thug Garrett is on I'm all for screwing up. I'd even root for NE against them now and that's saying a lot 

Damn. I was really hoping you'd root for us during the every few years we play the Patriots. :(

I'm all for trading Garrett if it means you'll be on our side.

• Like 3

On 2/14/2020 at 8:32 AM, DawgX said:

How dare you.

@pnies20, fire up the Greta-with-goatee photoshop.

11 hours ago, bomont said:

I mean, I can't believe they let this savage back in the league. How'm I doing, bomont?

7 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Woah now

Don't worry about bomont; after a season of Myles staying out of trouble, bomont'll be the first to tell you that Myles is a "class act"...

On 2/14/2020 at 12:24 PM, PapaShogun said:

What does he do as a "consultant"? Will he actually be in Cleveland day to day for 8 plus hours? And if so doing what? Just sharing opinions the entire day? We do that on here for free...

And based on his record, you'd be better off listening to our opinions. They're sometimes right.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 12:24 PM, PapaShogun said:

well the rumor is that Berry wants to create two positions underneath him that will delegate power and responsibility. It was said, after the draft, Berry is going to reorganize the structure parts of the FO that deals with Football Operations. He wants to create something similar to what Philly has. So grigson might become a VP but not sure exactly in what area