Let's see how good you think Chase Young is going to be. Would you trade your TEAMS QB for Chase Young, straight up?

aceinthehouse

On 2/18/2020 at 1:14 PM, AlanFanecaFan said:

You believe he’s done...The Steelers obviously dont(from what they’ve said this offseason)

We'll of course they'll say he has a lot left. They're not exactly in any position to go another direction, so Ben is the guy. Gotta keep him healthy. 

As a Bengals game, I'll trade Dalton for Chase. Obviously not Burrow. 

From a Steelers perspective, I'm on the fence. I do they can compete for another year or two, but if chase is a 5x all pro guy they'll be sorry regardless. If probably make the trade, but I'm not convinced that's a good decision. 

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

If it’s true we are interested in Carr there’s no reason to keep Tru around. So why not. Getting anything for Tru is probably okay

I’d love Tribisky as a backup/developmental QB in New Orleans 

late round pick?

On 2/23/2020 at 10:07 AM, GordyTheGoffer said:

Lamar has set a new precedent, or at least refreshed an old one. I'm intrigued to see what TT can do now that ultra mobile QB's are cool again.

And he has weapons. Assuming Chargers with alot of cap room resign all their guys.

He will have elite weapons all over. Allen, Mike Williams, Hunter Henry, Ekler and Gordon. Okung back and healthy with Pouncy and Lamp (if thats a thing).

Ill skip all predictions for 2020 season. But i hope Chargers dont act desperate for a QB this draft. 

But id take Chase Young. He is built like a sculpted God and plays like a mad man. Put him with Ingram and Bosa and olines would be pressing charges against Chargers dline every sunday.

Edited by Bearerofnews
  • Like 1

On 2/23/2020 at 12:07 PM, GordyTheGoffer said:

Lamar has set a new precedent, or at least refreshed an old one. I'm intrigued to see what TT can do now that ultra mobile QB's are cool again.

Chill. Lamar hasn't won jack diddly squat in the playoffs.