Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

Is Isaiah Simmons the most versatile player to come out... ever?

Recommended Posts

On 2/14/2020 at 12:48 PM, Danger said:

at 6'4" 230, he's going to want to either drops some pounds if he plays safety, or put on some pounds at Linebacker. I'm sure he can do either, but in the NFL he's going to have to go one way or another.

Nah. Plenty of 230 lb LBs who were plenty able to hang ,and they weren't as good as Simmons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

Nah. Plenty of 230 lb LBs who were plenty able to hang ,and they weren't as good as Simmons. 

230 lbs at 6'1. Dude is too lanky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Danger said:

230 lbs at 6'1. Dude is too lanky.

Fred Warner is listed as 6'3 230lbs. He's been a stud for us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raiders have struggled to cover TE's for years. If Simmons falls to 12 because of size/fit/position confusion. I'd just have him shadow the TE 85% and blitz or spy QB the other 15% if it's a mobile QB. Raiders need to build a team to beat KC so Simmons for Kelce and a fast shifty CB for Hill. Then a spy for Patty

Edited by G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×