Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

tenor.gif?itemid=9314348

1.jpg

SAW 13 (Transcript of the video w/ changes)

Welcome to your rebirth!  Are you confused, shocked, even horrified?  Make friends quick, because you will need them in order to survive.  Look around, do you see it?  All of you have something in common, you all let Football Futures control your lives.  Now is the chance to free yourselves from its grip, but only if you have what it takes.

I wanna play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your lives, you've made a living watching others. Society has washed it hands of you, but will you wash your hands of it. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward, rather than outward, to not give up on the one thing you must rely on to stay alive, friendships.  

Most of you have avoided people and have been emboldened by an anonymous name on a computer screen. For you to survive you will have to grow as a person and work with others to make it out alive.  Each competition will ultimately end with one of your brethren left to rot in this abandoned nuclear power plant.  I will be testing your intellect, resolve, and social skills in my own twisted and demented ways in order to help further your growth as an individual or leave you questioning your sanity. 

To help you grasp how my games work, I will lay it out for you.  To begin each competition, you will be locked into some type of horrendous contraption.  In order to be freed from the contraption you will have to compete in a challenge.  This is where things will get interesting, whoever places 1st will receive a master key.  The winner will unlock themselves and be free from any danger.  Whoever places last and next to last will remain locked in their contraption.  The player with the master key will then decide on 2 people to leave in their contraption and free the others. Once all players are freed, except 4, everyone (including those remaining in the contraption) will vote for the person they wish to become part of the décor in this facility for all eternity.  The player with the master key will only be voting to break a tie in the event that you all cannot come to a decision.  We will repeat this until only 3 players remain, at which point, the person that wins the competition will determine who remains locked in their contraption, no need for a vote.

As for the final 2, well, the sole survivor will be determined by all of those poor souls that were left behind.  There will be a period where the damned may grill the final 2 before making their decisions. It is probably best that you don't stab your friends in the back too much if you wanna live. 

To make things interesting for me, when it is time to vote, you must do so publicly. You may only cast one vote each voting period, so make them count. There will be no hiding behind anonymity, that is after all what brought you here in the first place.

Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here, I am going to be kind and hide 5 master keys (EDIT) in the facility and will give you hints throughout the game as to where I've hidden them.  These master keys may only be used once each to free yourself before the voting period starts.  There will be a grace period after the poor souls that are being voted are locked, this will be the time where you may use a key and make your pleas to your fellow rejects. Once we have reached the final 5, the keys will no longer work.  You must use the keys before the voting starts.  Any player using a key will be removed from the voting block and there will be no replacement. 

To find these keys you can search the grounds of the facility by submitting to me places you'd like to search, this will take some imagination, so get creative.  You must be relatively precise when trying to find one (search all rooms on the grounds will not count as a search, search in a specific room will also not count).  Hints to the locations will be given sporadically throughout the game.  To help out with your search I have provided a diagram of the facility.    

Live or die, make your choice!!

Abandoned-Nuclear-Power-Plant.png

Abandoned-Nuclear-Power-Plant-Key.png

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

Format:

Competition: Winner receives a master key to unlock all but 2 players from their contraptions.  The players that finished last and next last last will automatically be left in their contraption.  

Nominations: the winner of the competition will nominate/not free 2 players.  

Grace period: this time will be used for players that are being voted on to make their pitches to be saved.  This will also be when any keys must be played.  

Vote:  You must vote one of the 4 players, they will be left in their contraption to rot for all eternity.  Voting will be done publically in the thread.  Youa re allowed only 1 vote, once you cast it, you may bot change it

Final 2: All players left behind/trapped in their contraption will vote for which player they wish to live and win my game.  

Penalties

Not completing a competition: you will automatically be added to the 4 players being voted on. 

Not voting: you will given a task to complete that will be tedious and hard.  Failure to complete the task will result in your being automatically placed in the next voting block. 

Edited by Pickle Rick

Rules: 

1. You may communicate with anyone alive at any time and through any means.  Once a player is eliminated you may no longer have game communication with them.  

2. You may NOT discuss any challenge or work together on any any challenge unless specifically stated so. 

3. Voting will take place publicaly and in the thread. 

4. You are only allowed to cast one vote each voting period. 

5. If you miss a competition deadline you will automatically be locked into your trap and be placed into the group to be voted for.  

6. You are only allowed 5 searches a day.  Days start at noon and go to 11:59 am the following day. 

7.  No editing votes or you will be harshly punished (up to and including modkill)

8.  Person with the key will hold the tie break assuming one is needed

Edited by Pickle Rick

Host notes:

1. I tried to be original when creating these games, if you feel slighted or that I stole something, I apologize.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

2. Some of the games may be horrible or even fatally flawed, so try not take any bad games personally or get mad if they result in your being killed.  

3. Please let me know what you think of the games so I can try and improve them, scrap them or tab them for use in season 2. 

Edited by Pickle Rick