Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

@theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @JoshstraDaymus, @MWil23 - I'll admit that I'm getting busier and busier by the day, and probably don't have much bandwidth for this game. I'm okay with taking one for the team and being the choice.

@Pickle Rick - I think this was a fantastic game, challenges were really interesting and made you think a lot. Had everything not been upside down, I'd probably more engaged. It's not your game, your game has been awesome but I think my time is up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

@theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @JoshstraDaymus, @MWil23 - I'll admit that I'm getting busier and busier by the day, and probably don't have much bandwidth for this game. I'm okay with taking one for the team and being the choice.

@Pickle Rick - I think this was a fantastic game, challenges were really interesting and made you think a lot. Had everything not been upside down, I'd probably more engaged. It's not your game, your game has been awesome but I think my time is up.

@The Orca will try to carry your corpse to the finish line though

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I refuse to willfully allow this to happen. I’m a man of my word.