Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I threw all fastballs and went aggressive on all pitches. I was tempted to throw all changups and do all opposite field swings, but I wanted the Pedro Cerrano and Randy Johnson combo.

I did exactly the same thing as you with less success I guess 

@theuntouchable

You must come up with a scifi movie that fits each player left in the game (and the host), as well as provide a description as to why that movie 

Host: Pickle Rick

Players:

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

Edited by Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I threw all fastballs and went aggressive on all pitches. I was tempted to throw all changups and do all opposite field swings, but I wanted the Pedro Cerrano and Randy Johnson combo.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I did exactly the same thing as you with less success I guess 

I basically had a different hit/pitch for every one lol. Tried to guess how the opponent would play it lol

5. @The Orca Signs 

Alleged intelligent space forms attack Planet Earth. They appear to be extremely strong and intelligent with their only weakness being water. So they proceed to attack a planet that is mostly made of water. 

7. @JoshstraDaymus Avatar

Has all the makings of a fantastic movie with amazing graphics yet lacks any good form of storytelling and character arc. 

8. @MWil23 Matrix

Action packed, high flying action that leaves a whirlwind of mass confusion and regret. 

9. @ET80 Galaxy Quest 

LOADS of star power, funny at times but overall you can’t take it seriously. At all. 

10. @rackcs Alphaville

i have no idea what this movie is about, who is in it or even anything about it at all. I have never seen this movie, which is very much likes racks. I never see him. 

11. @Whicker Star Wars Rogue One

Thrilling movie with great actors and a decent story plot where they end up blowing themselves up. 

12. @TedLavie Terminator

the acting is outright horrible and borderline criminal. You wish it would just stop but it keeps coming back. 

13. @bcb1213 Inception 

a thrilling story, excellent acting just to find out the whole thing is a delusion and never actually happened. Or did it? 

@Pickle Rick Jurassic park

An intelligent man spends time researching how to recreate dinosaurs. He’s able to figure it out just in time to then create a dinosaur zoo. It’s only a matter of time until things go wrong and he’s destroyed by his own creation. 

Edited by theuntouchable
  • Like 5