QB 2 in 2020?

brooks1957

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’d be a great backup imo.  

I can’t think of 32 better qb’s though and would imagine he’ll go somewhere that’s he’s likely to start.

Same with Case Keenum.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's too good. He won't want to come here and sit behind Baker. Plus, he's going to be hella expensive. He'll get really good money methinks.

Same with Case Keenum.

34 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Same with Case Keenum.

The same Case Keenum who signed a $4M deal last year and was given the opportunity to start?

He did not do much to show he was worth more than that or deserved a shot at starting. 

I would bet Dalton gets $12M and a starting job. Keenum ain't ever getting fhat.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Same with Case Keenum.

Same with Case Keenum.

Just now, ditchdigger said:

The same Case Keenum who signed a $4M deal last year and was given the opportunity to start?

He did not do much to show he was worth more than that or deserved a shot at starting. 

I would bet Dalton gets $12M and a starting job. Keenum ain't ever getting fhat.

^^^^

what he said.

eat my shorts Tayne.

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I for one am a fan of keeping Garret Gilbert, I like what he brings to the table.

And bringing in and UDFA, the Kid from northern Colorodo, or Diondre Francios from Hampton (ex FSU).

We have enough QB coaches on the team already...

This. I don’t see many upgrades over Gilbert. I thought he looked serviceable in the plays I saw him. 

2 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I hope you're right. He threw 11/5 with 64.8% completion on the lackluster Redskins just last year.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

^^^^

what he said.

eat my shorts Tayne.

Just send me a picture of your **** already.

Edited by NudeTayne
🤷‍♂️
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...