Lions fan coming in peace

BZski

2 minutes ago, BZski said:

It just seems that you guys are good at DL?

DE- Kerrigan/Anderson

DT- Payne/Loanndis

DT- Jonathan Allen/Settle

DE- Sweat

Just seems like Young may be a luxury but he is the best player in the draft so I can see going for the Niners approach and taking like 7 DL in the first round. 

Our DL is overrated. We ranked 25th in pass rush win rate last year. Regardless, we need a game-wrecker that needs to be game-planned for on 3rd downs.

• Like 1

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Our DL is overrated. We ranked 25th in pass rush win rate last year. Regardless, we need a game-wrecker that needs to be game-planned for on 3rd downs.

Same here! Our DL sucked! As a Lions fan I look at your DL currently with envy ha ha. Outside of Flowers (and even he was kinda overpaid) and maybe Hand when he isnt hurt our DL was terrible. I wouldnt mind Lions getting Kerrigan if you guys cut him.

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I highly doubt he gets cut. Much more likely he gets either a contract restructure or he gets traded. What would you give up in draft compensation for him?

a 6th maybe a 5th...most likely nothing though as he is older.

Edited by BZski
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, BZski said:

a 6th maybe a 5th...most likely nothing though as he is older.

I wouldn’t take any later than y’all a fourth and even then, I would rather restructure him and have him as a situational pass rusher.

my hopes are that a team like the ravens who pick really late in the 3rd is interested in him if they lose Judon in FA

they were interested in him at the deadline last year and rumors were for a third but a trade in the offseason is a different scenario

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 12:06 PM, BZski said:

Thats what I figured. There is more smoke about Skins wanting to trade back however. Its a good spot for Detroit as we get a haul of picks for a team that wants Tua or we get Chase Young at 3. Just outsiders perspective but I wasnt all that impressed with Haskins from what I watched this year (even for a rookie he looked not great) so if RR and his staff see's superstar potential in Tua I wouldnt put it that far out of the question.

Yeah, you guys are in a REALLY good spot to trade down.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, BZski said:

I just wanted to reach out and see what you guys have heard as far as rumors go for your teams #2 pick. I read that the Skins are looking to trade back with Miami now. I also read both, that they are for sure taking Chase Young and that they may take Tua and look to trade Haskins ala Cards last year with Rosen. This draft is going to be fun this year!

Thanks for checking in.  The guy on Twitter who is selling those rumors is in no way shape or form connected to the team, and while verified, looks like he is throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks.  As some have probably mentioned, barring some sort of mega Godfather type package, the Redskins take Chase Young. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Thanks for checking in.  The guy on Twitter who is selling those rumors is in no way shape or form connected to the team, and while verified, looks like he is throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks.  As some have probably mentioned, barring some sort of mega Godfather type package, the Redskins take Chase Young. 

That is what I figured and smart move. I wouldnt pass on Chase Young. Your guys DL is going to be insane next year (at least on paper)! 

• Like 3