Sign in to follow this  
NVRamsFan

Andrew Whitworth wants to return to the Rams

We all know the cap situation. We've been told Noteboom is the next LT but will he be ready for camp and/or the preseason? We don't have a 1st round pick but that doesn't mean we can't get a LT in this draft. Do we bring him back? What will he take to get back?

If he’s cheap let’s bring him back. He’d have to give us a significant discount. 

If not then I say we move on and go after Costanzo, Scherff, Conklin or top OL who will be with us for a while. 

We're going to bring him back. Noteboom is the future, but he's likely to end up on the PUP list.

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

We're going to bring him back. Noteboom is the future, but he's likely to end up on the PUP list.

Do we know Noteboom is the future? Last year at LG is not indicative of how he can play at LT, but I'm not ready to commit to Noteboom being the LT of the future just yet. If someone slides in the draft to us, he should be considered. 

53 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Do we know Noteboom is the future? Last year at LG is not indicative of how he can play at LT, but I'm not ready to commit to Noteboom being the LT of the future just yet. If someone slides in the draft to us, he should be considered. 

Based on what I saw in 2017, I think he is. I guess we'll see.

I really really really hope whitworth comes back. Even tho hes starting to regress a lil he was still a top 10 LT last year.

Just wish we had a great pulling LG to go along with him like we used to have.