Phone Games?

MacReady

Is there a thread for this because if there is I was too lazy to find it. 

Anyway, I've talked myself down from buying a Switch (for now), but I am DEFINITELY going to buy an iPhone game by the end of tonight because I'm living at work now.  Has anybody played any of the following games?  Which one should I get?  I have an iPhone 8.

Star Traders: Frontiers
Minit
Stardew Valley
Castle of Illusion
The Escapists

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Anyway, I've talked myself down from buying a Switch (for now), but I am DEFINITELY going to buy an iPhone game by the end of tonight because I'm living at work now.  Has anybody played any of the following games?  Which one should I get?  I have an iPhone 8.

Minit
Stardew Valley
Castle of Illusion
The Escapists

Can attest to the trese brothers games (the developer for the bolded one) and it's still getting updates. Haven't played it on mobile but the steam version is fantastic. Honestly anything by them is pretty solid and I reccomend Cyber Knights if that's on IOS. 

Stardew's always fun regardless of platform.

• Like 1

Stardew is cool. I’m still kinda bummed Infinity Blade fell off the map cause those were cool and ahead of their time. 

I’m playing a couple idle games (one where you upgrade a hotel and one where you upgrade a theme park) and I hate my life playing them but it’s something to do. I spent $10 on one which is embarrassing. Also playing one where you solve word puzzles and use points from that to renovate a house and I feel kinda [redacted] playing it but I am smart with word 

[mod note: c'mon]

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:11 AM, Calvert28 said:

Just friendly advice. Get an android.

Back on topic though, there are plenty of good ole console games on the phone. I downloaded Chrono Trigger, FF2, FF3, Tactics.

Man you Android guys just love to pull up the "Get an android" whenever you can huh?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Man you Android guys just love to pull up the "Get an android" whenever you can huh?

They do. I was team Android for a minute. Got an IPhone and now I don't have to think about my phone. I just download the games and the apps and use them. So much easier.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:11 AM, Calvert28 said:

Just friendly advice. Get an android.

Back on topic though, there are plenty of good ole console games on the phone. I downloaded Chrono Trigger, FF2, FF3, Tactics.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.raidlegends&hl=en_US

Can't tell if I never posted this or the mods deleted it but here's some substance so they don't delete it again.

Phone Games are awful, spend time with your family that is all. 

Or do both. 

1 hour ago, SwoleXmad said:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.plarium.raidlegends&hl=en_US

Can't tell if I never posted this or the mods deleted it but here's some substance so they don't delete it again.

Phone Games are awful, spend time with your family that is all. 

Or do both. 

When youre at work and bored. Phone games pass the time. Especially good NES and SNES games.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:47 PM, Outpost31 said:

Minit
Stardew Valley
Castle of Illusion
The Escapists

Dragon Quest games